Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

and now all of my accounts are merged! i'm glad it went so smoothly for me.

Just now, (XBOX)English D said:

ok totally confused so i have an empty PC account and a full xbox account and want to move my xbox account to pc its giving me a merge option only. its showing my pc account and my xbox account which do i pick for primary, i want all my stuff moved to pc

merge is what you want! you should pick your xbox account as your primary, since it has your progression on it. your primary account will be copied over to any other connected accounts!

15 hours ago, Kurigoto said:

was part of the prime wave, however still unable to merge, i keep getting this account is already logged in when i got  to log in to my xbox

I'm getting the same thing this morning.  I've logged out of my Microsoft account from my main account page and from the Xbox.com account page and attempted to sign in to it from the Account Merge page from Warframe.com and I get the same result.  

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)OneOmniverse said:

How do I merge? There doesn't seem to be an option I have blinked my PC and Xbox account but I don't see the merge option unless I'm missing something? 

When you tried to link the the accounts together it was actually merging them together. I tried it to link my PlayStation account to my pc account but it says merging instead of linking it. 

• Like 1

So cause you don’t have anything on the new pc account that just means you cant merge it or make it primary, but you can link that new account still to your existing one you wanted. Merging is only for if you have multiple accounts you want all items from. As long as your account stuff is just one account you want to use on all platforms you can just use linking and because your pc account isn’t old enough the site won’t let you mess it up, and it’ll auto use your console account first

• Like 1

Is anyone else getting this error:

YOU MUST LOG INTO WARFRAME ON YOUR NINTENDO SWITCH ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR LINK/MERGE.

is this because I have the same email used for my PC account and when opening settings on the Nintendo switch? I’ve tried everything but nothing works for linking my switch account to PC. 

Got my accounts merged,

only thing i should advice people is slow down while choosing the accounts, you will need a PC account, but if your main is like PSN, choice it and it will merge and become the PC account. and any other accounts you want to add it will be the PC account.

Again slow down, it isn't a race or a limited time event......

I hope.

• Like 1

I have another account I would like to merge, but am in no hurry to do so as I do not see myself playing much on the PS controller.

What would help you folks at DE out the most?  That I try to hop in and add stress to the test?  Or just hold off until when you folks have everything ironed out next year?

21 minutes ago, amymist said:

and now all of my accounts are merged! i'm glad it went so smoothly for me.

merge is what you want! you should pick your xbox account as your primary, since it has your progression on it. your primary account will be copied over to any other connected accounts!

thank you it worked great 

1 minute ago, AonyxPrime said:

Is anyone else getting this error:

YOU MUST LOG INTO WARFRAME ON YOUR NINTENDO SWITCH ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR LINK/MERGE.

is this because I have the same email used for my PC account and when opening settings on the Nintendo switch? I’ve tried everything but nothing works for linking my switch account to PC. 

I think you have to sign into the warframe site using your Nintendo sign in. Atleast for me when I was doing it it had me sign in on both my new pc account and psn before it let me link the two together

2 minutes ago, (PSN)squantman said:

I think you have to sign into the warframe site using your Nintendo sign in. Atleast for me when I was doing it it had me sign in on both my new pc account and psn before it let me link the two together

I tried this, and now I get the error ACCOUNT COULD NOT BE FOUND. PLEASE CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON YOUR NINTENDO SWITCH CONSOLE.

19 minutes ago, WulfyTheNoob1 said:

Is there anything on the needed new pc account for console users yet? I'd love my merge today ready for Christmas! 

Yes, please. We would really appreciate if this was fixed. A bit frustrating not being able to merge console accounts.

1 minute ago, xVoidPrime said:

merging from two console accounts doesn’t work. Once you link one of them to the new PC account (required) you’re no longer eligible to merge (your account is too new).

So I can’t merge my Xbox and psn account because I don’t have an old pc account? well that sucks 

no one is prob going to read this but I just wanted to say thank you to all the ppl who have worked to make crosssave happen. I just did it with my two accounts Pc and PS4 and it worked much better then I thought. And  since I see most ppl on here complaining I just wanted to leave this here on the off chance that any1 sees this. Much Love your work especially so close to the holidays is appreciated. genuinely thank you <3.

• Like 3