The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, BusterKeaton15 said:

Yes

Thank you! ❤️

The website is so unclear about the process! And I've been reading the forums and watching the live streams and still needed additional help in understanding what I'm doing. 😣

EDIT: alrighty, merged PC and NSW with NSW being Primary which resulted in the PC having the NSW Mastery and login days. Upon success I had the two platform accounts appear together in a different spot on the cross-save page. Next I picked Xbox which went through to the Primary choice page again, this time with PC and Xbox and picked PC (which now had the NSW mastery and login days).

Edited by CosmicChaotix
Done! Added info!
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Diogoudard said:

I got in but still getting only the option to link due to having created a required PC account yesterday in the test. I can't merge my PSN and Switch account. Please fix this.

I'm giving up for this year. They're not fixing this error even though Megan said yesterday they were working on it. I'm not losing my platinum on Switch.

19 minutes ago, Diogoudard said:

I got in but still getting only the option to link due to having created a required PC account yesterday in the test. I can't merge my PSN and Switch account. Please fix this.

In order to merge your PNS and Switch you first need to link your primary to your new PC account. once you do that you can link another account but you can't switch primaries. Example: PSN linked to PC your PC account becomes your PSN account then Merge Switch into your PC account thats now your PSN data.

Edited by (PSN)Kaulossus

Just now, (PSN)Kaulossus said:

In order to merge your PNS and Switch you first need to link your primary to your new PC account. once you do that you can link another account but you can't switch primaries. Example: PSN linked to PC you PC account becomes your PSN account then Merge Switch into your PC account thats now your PSN data.

That's exactly what I did yesterday. The new PC account has all my PSN data as I selected as my Primary HOWEVER it says the PC is the Primary and it isn't, so I can't merge the Switch. I'm not the only one with this problem.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AonyxPrime said:

I keep getting the error “must log into switch account” but I’ve already done this one my switch! How did you do this?

i didn't encounter anything like that! when i clicked the button to connect, it just took me to a sign-in page on nintendo's website, and once i was signed in there, it went through.