Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synapse Nerfed? Where Are The Red Crits?

Raanaar

I hate Volt .....  Because when I want to shoot through that shield ...... I can't see anything.

Volt is for people with low Graphic cards.

Volt ..... useless frame

I have a 5 star Synapse. I use crit build. My calcualted DPS before 2.0 was 2300(non crit) but 555 (24%) of that was AP. Now my DPS, with the same crit build, but instead of AP I have toxin for a combined corrosive damage, is 2600 (shown, non crit)

Not knowing how much armor Corrosive Proc decreases I can't really tell if I can deal more or less damage with Synapse.

On very high armor .... i believe it's less.

Edited by nekrojiji

not the synapse is fixed they fixed volts shield he adds now the lighting proc and no more that much e dmg

AND loled volt is for ppl with low grahpic cards maybe put on your glasses and dont set up 4 shield in a raw then you see something ;)

Edited by HackShield

not the synapse is fixed they fixed volts shield he adds now the lighting proc and no more that much e dmg

AND loled volt is for ppl with low grahpic cards maybe put on your glasses and dont set up 4 shield in a raw then you see something ;)

Only one shield ..... try enabling all the features of the game and than try to hit a target that is at 30m range. (it will wobble a full centimeter on the screen)

If you use DirectX 9 graphics Volt's shield is just an outline.

Only one shield ..... try enabling all the features of the game and than try to hit a target that is at 30m range. (it will wobble a full centimeter on the screen)

If you use DirectX 9 graphics Volt's shield is just an outline.

I play with everything Maxed in Settings and never had Problems shooting through the shield... perhapse something wrong with your gfx ? Or really need glasses? 

Do you say the same about Snow Globe? I find Snow Globe a lot harder to shoot out of than Volts shield...

I play with everything Maxed in Settings and never had Problems shooting through the shield... perhapse something wrong with your gfx ? Or really need glasses? 

Do you say the same about Snow Globe? I find Snow Globe a lot harder to shoot out of than Volts shield...

No... I see perfectly fine through Snow Globe. I like the fact that Volt's shield looks awsome ....but shooting through it .... is vrey hard because of the high detail. 

If your shield is just an outline ....your card is not that good.

I hate Volt .....  Because when I want to shoot through that shield ...... I can't see anything.

Turn off Depth of field, thats all you gotta do

its NOTHING to do with if your graphics card is good or not

Also! You dont see Red crits but the damage increase is still there, dont think just cause the numbers arnt red there its been nerfed

Edited by Jin_Kazama

No... I see perfectly fine through Snow Globe. I like the fact that Volt's shield looks awsome ....but shooting through it .... is vrey hard because of the high detail. 

If your shield is just an outline ....your card is not that good.

My Card is a Palit GTX660 TI Jetstream.. stop assuming your gear must be the best.. it´s more than enough to play this game all maxed with highest settings.. and the shield is far from only a Outline...

But Yeah, i turned of Depth of Field and Motion Blur since the last Patch as it made some maps foggy like hell for what ever reason... (New Corpus Defense e.g.)

The damage increase is still there, though I think they changed the red crits.

Which......now never happen, ever. Ok? Thought it was kind of cool seeing red numbers but w/e meaningless change is meaningless.

Does the same damage.

• 2 weeks later...