Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V Was Far To Easy.

Darkfreack

I've already ran his mission 5 times and have all the Blueprints for Valkyr. From the codex entries I start to wonder, what happened there.

ALAD V

Shield : 3500

Armor: 250

Health: 1900

Zanuka

Shield: 5000

Armor: 25

Health: 800

From that alone you'd assume that this would be a hard fight and a fun one at that. Something that takes time and lively movement to stay alive. Well that was not the case.

If you try tanking Zanuka it is basically in god mode while ALAD is still standing. The issue starts here, ALAD dies by far to quickly, and Zanuka is quick to follow the minute it loses that god mode ALAD supported it with.

The whole fit is a walk in, walk out experience. I was expecting something like Lephatos, where it takes time to kill and fight. Making it a worth while boss, but that was not represented here at all. Overall, this boss needs proper stats or at the very least some powerful scaling.

--------------------------------------

Post Patch:

He scaled some what. Hardly something worth noting, but its something.

His level has doubled and zanuka is smarter and quicker to get to ALAD. They improved the level by making it longer and making sure baddies would swarm you as soon as they got the chance. (That i love)

Its a slight improvement, but still the issue resides, drops are still too common. Did 3 more runs with this new patch, got all 3 parts yet again.

Biggest issue yet is boss scaling has to be higher but that's for another subject all together.

Edited by Darkfreack

Agreed, that is why I rushed him to get all parts so happy. 

Got QT today, Valkyr parts, and building all now!

Also note to devs, Zaunka are killed in less tahn two seconds when Rhino Stomped, primed, and masked in nice bullet sauce.

Edited by 123Olympian

I dont think he was meant to be like one of the most difficult bosses. He's on Jupiter which is like level 11-14 :/

Even then Vor is at the start and he scales to that of 50 from the old system. Alad didn't seen to scale what so ever, it felt like 20 from the old system.

no offence but zanuka dies first. because she can't detect Loki. Because of Master Race. and maybe because of 3k damage. but anyway. 

Alav V and Zanuka are helpless against Loki or even lowly Ash.

I ran in as loki with a friend and Zanuka does the same stalker debuff, he removed our clocks with not a single issue.

If you want a challenge you could simply remove all the mods on your weapons and frames and go for it.

I am planning on doing that just for the challenge, but we really should be forced to such extremes to enjoy a proper fight.

Immediately after patching, I took my Obex ready to punch him in the face, but he dropped before I get a chance to his face. :[

DE plz.

Seems legit and about right to what is going on here.

Edited by Darkfreack

Without invincibility phase Vor would go down even faster and nobody complained about his remake.

Vor and Krill have god mods of their own but it makes it a proper long fight. Which is a good thing to slow down item farmers. Things need to be worth a challenge to obtain. Otherwise there is nothing fun about it.

Zanuka has a godmode? That's news to me, I downed him in two seconds before putting a bullet in the Salad.

It is if you dont have all your gear rigged with Toxic or Gas. It's sheilds recharge the sec you stop hitting them.

done farming berserker. They can buff it all they want.

This mentality is may break and ruin the game in the long run.

key word "friend". i am running solo.

If it was one loki and another frame that would be exposed to aggro I understand. But even so in solo aggro just doesn't disappear it just gets misplaced. Even with that misplacement she managed to find us and debuff the clock on both of us.

I dont think he was meant to be like one of the most difficult bosses. He's on Jupiter which is like level 11-14 :/

Yes, therefore he should be AT LEAST level 17. Level 20 is fine too. Perhaps not as high as many would wish, but having a level 40 boss in a 11-14 location with this level scaling is nonsense.

The fact is, the concept is very nice, but you can play around with several weapons and get the same result without being cheesy.

I thought he was fairly difficult.  Granted, I went in with a dread, a ballistica, and dual ichors, and the only time I could really hurt him was with the DI, but it was a fun fight nonetheless.  The only thing I would change is scaling, but the rest is perfectly fine.  I thought it was actually pretty enjoyable figuring out how to hurt him and kill zanuka.

I thought he was fairly difficult.  Granted, I went in with a dread, a ballistica, and dual ichors, and the only time I could really hurt him was with the DI, but it was a fun fight nonetheless.  The only thing I would change is scaling, but the rest is perfectly fine.  I thought it was actually pretty enjoyable figuring out how to hurt him and kill zanuka.

I think the biggest issue was that the trailer showed the weakness to start, Alad being the main target. Otherwise it would have been a nice guessing game like it was with Lepantis. Aside from the glowing weak points.

zero reaction.

This is exactly the issue.

Edited by Darkfreack