Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

wrong link my ''main'' account

Please I need to recover my account since I linked my ''main'' account wrong.

I have my Xbox Master 19 account and I made a PC account to make the transfer, without knowing at the time of choosing the main account I chose the PC account thinking that everything from Xbox to PC would be transferred but no, I ended up staying with zero mastery and all the xbox items which is not what I wanted, I need to know if this can be reversed and if there is a solution.

I mean, it was clearly explained and I’m sure you saw the red and green boxes which told you which account will be wiped and which account will remain if you proceed. You chose the wrong primary account. This is the Bugs subforum and your post is not relevant. No one can help you. Try opening a ticket with Support see if they will fix your mistake. 

I had my original MR19 now MR5

What is happening is something historic because for the majority I am not the only one who did it wrong, there are others who have already had the same thing happen to them, they lose progress, for example, redoing the chain of the solar system, that is , unlock all the way, code campaigns and go back I don't see the point of raising the mastery level, and I also complain because I have to do everything again? The only thing I missed is my stuff I have now, the one I unlocked, i.e. weapons, prime and warframe weapons and warframe prime and adding a pet mod
etcetera but if nothing good can be done I will have to make my own way of playing when the day comes that I can but it is somewhat painful to do everything and it is not at all simple and easy, you take the time to do everything you imagine, but hey, It doesn't fit me, another alternative in fact

Edited by TONYBART