Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Kompressa + Mag bubble is incredibly whack.

Qiyaana

I'm an avid Mag user and love the Kompressa, but I can't use the two together.

Try it for yourself, 

shooting a kompressa into a mag bubble... instead of the globs going into the center, they fly wildly out in a single direction. The only way to use kompressa with mag is by standing on the opposite side of where the globs fly to so that they stick to whatever is in the bubble first. I can't seem to figure out what determines the direction they fly in either. Super strange.

• Like 1

On 2024-01-07 at 2:21 PM, Qiyaana said:

shooting a kompressa into a mag bubble... instead of the globs going into the center, they fly wildly out in a single direction. The only way to use kompressa with mag is by standing on the opposite side of where the globs fly to so that they stick to whatever is in the bubble first. I can't seem to figure out what determines the direction they fly in either. Super strange.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Unfortunately, we haven't yet been able to reproduce this on our end. Could you attach a video clip to help us narrow down the issue?

4 minutes ago, [DE]Linkski said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Unfortunately, we haven't yet been able to reproduce this on our end. Could you attach a video clip to help us narrow down the issue?

There is more information and some videos here:

At least, I think this is the same bug.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Linkski said:

Thanks! We were able to reproduce the issue in those videos, so we'll look into getting it fixed.

Really?!?! Getting this fixed would be awesome. It's been bugged since release and I've been bumping that thread with videos for 2 years. 

While we have your attention if you want to look into Xaku's Lost and Ember's Inferno abilities not procing Brief Respite/augur mods shield regen on energy spent that would also be awesome. That should be fairly easy to replicate. 

I made a bug report on that like a year ago but never bumped it. 

thx!!!

6 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

There is more information and some videos here:

At least, I think this is the same bug.

You're the best!!!!

• Like 2