Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss Prime is bringing people together!

Prof-Dante

I don't know if it's just me, but not only does Gauss have one of the best prime trailers in my opinion, the positive environment on trade chat lately especially selling Gauss prime parts is nothing to not write about.

I'm maybe exaggerating as always, but after we just came from completely polluted Arcane market in the gargoyle event, it's such a nice change.
whenever I tell other offers that I already got the part, they reply with "nice!" or "awesome"...as well as the traders themselves being extra friendly.

I never realized that my main Warframe for a few years now since his release would become such an amazing influence...I understand that most science fiction lovers like speedsters no matter what universe they're in....and Gauss is no exception.

but his popularity is ever more shining!

Edited by Qorvex99
  • Like 2

People are always hyped for everything new that gets released. That includes every prime. Just look at the price of the sets, its often 3x+ of the usual price during the first 2-3 days. For some reason people need to have it right now even if it ruins their plat balance and those who dont want to buy it constantly farm it to sell it to these people. Its nothing new and nothing gauss related.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 3

if you think they're so friendly now, I dare you to inquire about prices for "godroll" Acceltra and Akarius Rivens.. they'll probably mark up the price by a few hundred plat at least. traders are only as friendly as they need to be to secure a sale. 

still, better than dealing with toxicity!

56 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

"godroll" Acceltra and Akarius Rivens.. they'll probably mark up the price by a few hundred plat at least. traders are only as friendly as they need to be to secure a sale. 

not only are acceltra Rivens barely considered mods, giving their atrociously low stats...I'm not going to stick my hands near the riven market ever.

sure I can occasionally sell one or two if the need arises, but I'm not buying rivens...I don't actually use them or feel like I need them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Qorvex99 said:

not only are acceltra Rivens barely considered mods, giving their atrociously low stats...I'm not going to stick my hands near the riven market ever.

sure I can occasionally sell one or two if the need arises, but I'm not buying rivens...I don't actually use them or feel like I need them.

My Acceltra riven makes my favorite weapon (although seldom used these days) shine, even with the crap disposition. You might not like rivens, but they do make a difference on most builds. And yah, I felt the excitement yesterday. Acceltra Prime prices are even higher today. Apparently they boosted the status which is great. Got two parts for it and can’t wait to get my hands on it.

Some work, some don't - but the acceltra, for example, will shine with a +ammo stat on the riven when most people will roll and re-roll until they see +cc/+cd which will be pointless stat numbers. The riven with several QoL stats on these low-dispo weapons really is worth a lot.

On 2024-01-18 at 6:32 AM, Qorvex99 said:

Preach

”Godroll Rivens” are overrated anyways. Though they are good for making a quick buck if a sweet deluxe skin pops up. (Cough cough Chroma new year)