Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I ask only one small buff for our Gauss Prime

LickerOfFemaleFeet

Plaese DE, buff his sprint speed to 2.0.

Since it's canon that Gauss Prime is faster than sound let's make it happen in-game too without other Warframes buffs or glitches.

Just kidding, i only want him so fast on his own to upside down the game using Mach Rush without other Warframes buffs or glitches.

Hope you buff his sprint speed, have a good day!

• Like 3

My only complaint (I'm joking btw) is that he doesn't have wheels and tires. How can I have a perfect immersion with diesel engine noises then? Gotta burn some rubber.

*VVRRrrrRrrrrrRRRrrr*

In all seriousness, he does have increased sprint speed, from 1.4 to 1.5. Might not seem like much, but it totally is, even more so if you mod for it (which I recommend with the helminth speed ability over TS if you have no range).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ItalianGuyilvero said:

Plaese DE, buff his sprint speed to 2.0.

You can get over that just with a couple of mods.

Also pretty sure the upside down glitch got fixed not too long after the original's release when it was first discovered.

2 hours ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

My only complaint (I'm joking btw) is that he doesn't have wheels and tires. How can I have a perfect immersion with diesel engine noises then? Gotta burn some rubber.

*VVRRrrrRrrrrrRRRrrr*

Nezha Prime says hi.  Heck, he burns enough rubber to ignite the ground behind him.