Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nuke Builds Are Ruining Gameplay Enjoyment

Zinxori-

hace 1 hora, MirageKnight dijo:

Hostile and unreasonable much? I have to reconsider and not you?

What are you? merk multiaccount? I didn't quote you.

I'm only ASKING that in light of demonstratable gameplay imbalances that people be able to do the bare minimum in co-op games and be considerate and not ruin the experience for others. But I guess that's too difficult a concept to grasp and asking for too much of most people these days.

I've said before that the minimum consideration to make is to not bother other players by spamming potentially annoying abilities like volt speed, limbo rift, loki swap, etc. Controlling the game of others so that you are the only one having fun is not a consideration, there you are only imposing your right on others.

You have a lot of chutzpah telling me that I basically have no right to post an opinion you don't like. Last I heard, this is a public forum where people share opinions and make observations that you may not necessarily agree with. If you can't deal with that and are incapable of engaging in civil discourse, then maybe you're the one that ought to leave.

Change my words however you want, if that's your tactic now we couldn't expect anything less from you.

Thanks for underscoring my point that there's some decidedly toxic, disrespectful and entitled players in this discussion.

did you see yourself in the mirror?

• Like 6

20 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Thanks for underscoring my point that there's some decidedly toxic, disrespectful and entitled players in this discussion.

Yes, the minority that thinks they should be treated as the majority even though they likely are raised in a democratic environment and also freely agreed on joining something with a random outcome influenced by popularity (democratic outcome).

As I gave as an example earlier. If you were to go out and head for the bars/pubs, would you be upset if you entered a place that said "live music" and it didnt play your kind of music? Even if you entered this random event out of your own free will and with full knowledge that nothing was specified. I know I wouldnt and I would likely not expect it either, since my taste in music is overall not what would be "popular", and it is practically the same situation for those that expect a slow pace in WF missions.

Yes I can surely see myself walking up and demanding the country band for the night plays me some death, black or even thrash metal. Yup yup that would surely happen!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Yes, the minority that thinks they should be treated as the majority

That about sums up this thread

It was entertaining for a while and now we've slipped into buzz words like "toxic" and "inclusivity".

Bottom line is that if you enter a random lobby, expect random results.  Keep the virtue signaling and dog whistles out of video games and leave it in that cesspool known as Twitter.

I believe this thread has run its course

• Like 8

On 2024-03-10 at 11:45 AM, zThulsaDoomz said:

I believe this thread has run its course

You think? 
It ran it’s course 20 pages ago

Edit… is there a chance?

Has the madness ended?

Edited by Aruquae
Is it… done?
  • Like 3