The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum enemy’s max level should NOT be tied to MR.

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

11 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Since enemy defensive scaling plateaus now, I don't see why it matters much. You'll die of old age at this point before it does matter.

I still don't understand the "level cap craze" or whatever. 99% of content where you farm for stuff is under level 200, and DE adds a scaling mission for something like an event once every few years.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

I still don't understand the "level cap craze" or whatever. 99% of content where you farm for stuff is under level 200, and DE adds a scaling mission for something like an event once every few years.

I was never into level cap myself or the time involved. It was more about the potential of each frame with different weapons and having fun with group synergy. Enemies being dangerous and able to fight back was also nice to a point. Exponential Damage Scaling ruins that eventually and is still in the game for some reason. Technically we beat the level cap both via group and solo years ago. Octavia being the solo frame who can hit the cap if you don't catch cross fire.

That was with old defense scaling too. They may regret the choice to soft cap defense if/when the game power creeps another`100 levels.
I woulda gone with something a bit more linear on both defense and damage scaling then tuned some abilities.

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

I just want to punch a level 9999 with my Atlas and not have to wait 8 hours to try. Just to see what 99million damage will do.