Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The current prime resurgence rotation is so much better than what it normally is

Waeleto

Agreed.

We have more and more vaulted frames and weapons so having four of them in Resurgence is much better than just two.

I'd keep the rotation to have four frames per month though because I'm thinking about people who may not have the time to farm enough Aya and Relics to get all the things they want. They'll have double the things they can get so they need the time to get them.

• Like 1

Yeah I agree. Even as someone who has all Prime Warframes, and the potential consequences to Prime Warframes PTP trade market values, I generally think more vaulted Warframes, should be accessible in this way. 

That being said, and this might sound more cynical than I mean it to, but I am pretty sure this type of Resurgence exists in certain times of the year, when things are a bit quiet between updates, to sort of bridge the gaps. I doubt they would ever make the regular rotation like this, but I would be happy to be wrong as well. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

That being said, and this might sound more cynical than I mean it to, but I am pretty sure this type of Resurgence exists in certain times of the year, when things are a bit quiet between updates, to sort of bridge the gaps. I doubt they would ever make the regular rotation like this, but I would be happy to be wrong as well. 

it's not cynical, it's logical. what better way to ensure player numbers remain high than giving them a chance at otherwise inaccessible gear? I'd be all about this, if I didn't already have all the Primes. I do like the fact the accessories also come back, so i don't have to miss out on those forever for not buying PA packs. 

people farming for vaulted primes are too busy to make posts on the forums about how there's "no content". I'd be fine with Resurgence staying like this, but it won't because if the majority of players have all the primes, Resurgence loses its meaning. 

9 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

it's not cynical, it's logical. what better way to ensure player numbers remain high than giving them a chance at otherwise inaccessible gear? I'd be all about this, if I didn't already have all the Primes. I do like the fact the accessories also come back, so i don't have to miss out on those forever for not buying PA packs. 

people farming for vaulted primes are too busy to make posts on the forums about how there's "no content". I'd be fine with Resurgence staying like this, but it won't because if the majority of players have all the primes, Resurgence loses its meaning. 

I merely mean cynical as far as one sided perspectives individuals might take as opposed to bigger picture approaches. Different folk will have different thresholds and preferences over such things, Amongst my own friends, some were okay with waiting, and some weren't. I was one of the former, as far as waiting, and it wasn't a deal breaker.

Its valid either way as long as some understand the game won't always accommodate them, but also... the game sometimes will. Like, I consider Prime Resurgence overall much better for a player than the old Unvault system. Back when I started, I was basically under the impression certain weapons and Warframes might take me more than 2 plus years to get if I didn't want to buy them from another player. For some, they might prefer the older way since that makes certain Warframes and weapons feel more special or exclusive (see Glaive Prime right now). Preferences and perspectives are fine and all that, I just tend to fall on the more accessible side, in general. As far as myself I don't really have super strong opinions since I have everything and don't really need to care about that system.