Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse Feedback Megathread

[DE]Juice

Toggle is a very lazy approach either completely rework the ability or give it a way for mirage herself to force either modes like when using her prism she is always in light and other things making it guaranteed

Edited by TheFlameFlash
  • Like 5

Light beams arround or Light zones, noone use eclipse for the damage reduction, don't kid ourselves with a toggle.

Although I would prefer that casting the skill would highlight where is light and where is shadow with outlines on the tileset.

• Like 3

Either make it toggle/hold, 50/50 chance to get light or dark, or add an augment that gives toggle OR u benefit a % amount of the both buffs, for example u get 35% dark buff and 120% light buff at the same time

• Like 2

I think it should be removed from light levels entirely. Inconsistency is the most annoying part about eclipse. I am in favor of any solution that lets us get the full value of eclipse in all situations (even if that full value is less than present). Tap/hold toggle seems the easiest solution, but I personally quite like the idea of making it convert from damage boost to damage reduction as you take damage. I imagine it working somewhat like the adaptation mod, where your current damage boost is the inverse of your current damage reduction. Just make sure damage to overguard doesn't remove the damage boost, only damage to health/shields.

Edited by GrumpyPants