Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ruvok and stances

Miser_able

So in the devstream 176 from today they announced a new incarnon melee the Ruvok which they stated will be a fist type weapon normally, but they referred to it's incarnon form as a claws type. which presents an interesting question.

How the heck are stances gonna work on it? either A: the fist and claws use the same stance and then you cant really call it claws now can you. B: you can somehow mod the incarnon form differently so as to allow it to have its own stance, which could be interesting as incarnon forms often behaive quite different than the normal form. or C: the incarnon form has a stance "baked in" similar to how exalted weapons have their own stance.

As far as I noticed during the stream this was never brought up, so it would be nice to know whats going to go on with it

10 hours ago, Miser_able said:

and of course as soon as I post this they mention it in the last 5 minutes of the stream.....

..which is why you shouldn't say anything until the stream ends at the very least lol.

I'm still waiting on Dark Split Sword to get a unique stance, or the ability to switch between the two types in mission.