Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Came back after few years. Congratulations to DE!

ElePL

For the past month, I am catching up on Warframe. Previously I left around The Sacrifice, so I had a lot to catch up.

Few days ago after finally getting my Necramech I started and finished The New War.

Id like to congratulate the whole DE team, it was an incredible experience. 6 hours so action packed, so memorable and meaningful, it was just better than many 60$ story games released recently. The voice acting, the music, all the new mechanics, the cutscenes, and of course, the incredible choices you have to make.

Bravo DE, with The New War you outdid yourself. 

It felt wrong to continue playing Warframe without paying anything (i never bought any pack or platinum), it did feel unfair to get such an incredible content for free. Which is why I'm buying Gauss Prime Access as a sign of support to the team, specifically for The New War story quest.

Thanks a lot!

• Like 14

Yeah, the Necramech thing was bleh. I was gifted one thankfully, but still.

The New War was nothing short of awesome, and...

Give that bow that you got from the quest a whirl. You'll love it. It's stupidly fun and powerful, even moreso than it was during the quest, now that you can stick mods on it.

I modded mine for crit and status chance and the damage it can do is just bonkers.

Edited by Xylia
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, ElePL said:

Thanks a lot!

I think you're gonna like post New War content even more, the Whispers in The Walls content is where it's at right now, one of the best updates we've ever had IMO. personally I felt New War was slightly rushed towards the end and I'm always gonna be a bit bummed that we didn't get a Narmer starmap, but it still had some pretty great moments.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, --Leyenda-yight6 said:

I also loved the new war, the music of Narmer and the archons is fantastic, although I was disappointed in how little impact it had on the origin system, I also had a question at the end of the adventure: why the hell did we need the paracesis?

Because of the final battle. The Paracesis is supposed to be a sentient slayer, and in that fight, he throws Deacons at you, which are normally invincible. But, you have the Paracesis for that fight, which you didn't have before.

Always nice to see posts of appreciation ,

I will say the new war is very much NOT the same as the rest of the game , so you may be disappointed or excited depending on your own preferences.

I will give the same advice I give to other new and returning players , don't rush and don't worry about what youtubers say. 

As long as you are enjoying yourself it should be all that matters.

Don't worry, I am aware that those cinematic quests are absolutely not representative of your normal, standard Warframe gameplay.

Already got to Angels and Whispers, amazing content updates (tbh I dont know which one I like more).

Hopefully DE won't abandon their ambition, and deliver something similar to The New War in scope in the future.

13 hours ago, ElePL said:

Don't worry, I am aware that those cinematic quests are absolutely not representative of your normal, standard Warframe gameplay.

Already got to Angels and Whispers, amazing content updates (tbh I dont know which one I like more).

Hopefully DE won't abandon their ambition, and deliver something similar to The New War in scope in the future.

Wait until you get to Whispers in the Walls. They got some cinematic goodies along with a banger theme to listen to.