Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I tried out Titania after years of not playing her...

Prof-Dante

Spoiler

wUoWLKw.jpg

she still pisses me off though, but if you can't beat them, play them XD.

This is me when I experienced Titania's speed and how fun she actually is after years of not playing her.

Titania has gotten an amazingly simple deluxe that is high tech themed, exactly what was missing for me, and my exact type of deluxe skins...similar to Rakkam, Mirage's Oneiro, and Banshee's Soprana, her Speed is so funny sometimes, and I love the challenge, I myself have gotten used to it. her DPS is not the best of all, but it's definitely up there..

my only two issues are

• her tribute, I hope DE merges all these buffs together into a single ability, most of them aren't even worth that much :( 
  • the fact that you stay in her razorwing form most of the time it's hard to know what weapons to use, I personally run my high priority target dps ones, like Burston prime and Vasto prime incarnon, just in case. 

(it's just a meme btw I love both, and both are beautifully designed Warframes ^^)

Edited by Qorvex99
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Qorvex99 said:

it's just a meme btw I love both, and both are beautifully designed Warframes ^^)

nope, it's over, you have betrayed the speedy boi and joined the fairies. shame on you and your house, you filthy heretic :P

27 minutes ago, Qorvex99 said:

her tribute, I hope DE merges all these buffs together into a single ability, most of them aren't even worth that much :( 

yeah, it's the main problem with her kit, though Lantern is kinda Meh as well. I feel like a decent augment for them would be enough to encourage some (but not all) Titania users to build for something other than Razorwing. it'd also be easy enough for DE to do, certainly easier than reworking her, which won't happen due to her being very popular.

29 minutes ago, Qorvex99 said:

the fact that you stay in her razorwing form most of the time it's hard to know what weapons to use, I personally run my high priority target dps ones, like Burston prime and Vasto prime incarnon, just in case. 

if you're gonna be in Razorwing 99.9% of the time, it doesn't really matter. I suppose you could just bring weapons that are good for priming that will complement the build on your Dex Pixia, to really max out your DPS, but beyond that, take whatever you feel like in the moment.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

nope, it's over, you have betrayed the speedy boi and joined the fairies. shame on you and your house, you filthy heretic :P

"Need to atone? I'll oblige"

4 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

yeah, it's the main problem with her kit, though Lantern is kinda Meh as well. I feel like a decent augment for them would be enough to encourage some (but not all) Titania users to build for something other than Razorwing. it'd also be easy enough for DE to do, certainly easier than reworking her, which won't happen due to her being very popular.

wait she's popular? 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

if you're gonna be in Razorwing 99.9% of the time, it doesn't really matter. I suppose you could just bring weapons that are good for priming that will complement the build on your Dex Pixia, to really max out your DPS, but beyond that, take whatever you feel like in the moment.

Lantern is amazing, if you understand what it does and learn how to use it properly. Titania's only real kit issues are Tribute being outdated in design (needs to grant all four effects on a single cast, and no longer a need for picking up the ghost that tends to fly off into the skybox - keep the enemy target requirement though), and Razorflies having zero scaling (they instantly die and contribute nothing).

The fun part for me is being able to circle enemy units while hosing them down with bullets. Not to mention zig zag through pillars, fly through cracks, going into the elevator without using the lift, 

11 hours ago, Qorvex99 said:

wait she's popular? 

Yes, a lot of people like the fast speed run fairytale that she creates as a play style. 

5 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Lantern is amazing, if you understand what it does and learn how to use it properly. Titania's only real kit issues are Tribute being outdated in design (needs to grant all four effects on a single cast, and no longer a need for picking up the ghost that tends to fly off into the skybox - keep the enemy target requirement though), and Razorflies having zero scaling (they instantly die and contribute nothing).

I agree, lantern is great as a CC ability when built with range. Not sure about damage because I never build for high strength, but the heat scaling looks decent. 
Tribute is probably the only tweak Titania needs. That and being able to use pendulum narta in her Archwing mode.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Qorvex99:
  Inhalt unsichtbar machen

wUoWLKw.jpg

she still pisses me off though, but if you can't beat them, play them XD.

This is me when I experienced Titania's speed and how fun she actually is after years of not playing her.

Titania has gotten an amazingly simple deluxe that is high tech themed, exactly what was missing for me, and my exact type of deluxe skins...similar to Rakkam, Mirage's Oneiro, and Banshee's Soprana, her Speed is so funny sometimes, and I love the challenge, I myself have gotten used to it. her DPS is not the best of all, but it's definitely up there..

my only two issues are

• her tribute, I hope DE merges all these buffs together into a single ability, most of them aren't even worth that much :( 
  • the fact that you stay in her razorwing form most of the time it's hard to know what weapons to use, I personally run my high priority target dps ones, like Burston prime and Vasto prime incarnon, just in case. 

(it's just a meme btw I love both, and both are beautifully designed Warframes ^^)

The problem is her weapon. and I prefer speed running with wukung + unlimited beam. because it has the best performance for content that I like.
But you don't play open world, do you? Because titania is probably still good for collecting orbs or other stuff. but has no particular advantages for the team

3 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

But you don't play open world, do you? Because titania is probably still good for collecting orbs or other stuff. but has no particular advantages for the team

I don't play them enough, I want to, because I like vast maps and endless missions, but there is no reason for me to play a mission for no reason.
Gauss doesn't have any support advantages either, even his transfer augment is a detriment than anything else...and I don't think having support capabilities in today's Warframe is an indicator of a bad kit design.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Qorvex99:

I don't play them enough, I want to, because I like vast maps and endless missions, but there is no reason for me to play a mission for no reason.
Gauss doesn't have any support advantages either, even his transfer augment is a detriment than anything else...and I don't think having support capabilities in today's Warframe is an indicator of a bad kit design.

You certainly don't need it. Because with maxed Warframe + weapons you can play every or almost every mission solo in a full group. The weapon just has to work because many were ruined.

And most people always level something on the side? That's why I think the group buffs are cool. That's why I like to play wisp with disp skill. I often get thanks in the chat in camping missions like defs.

but everyone has their own preferences. and Gauss or Titania have a strong advantage in rush missions

20 hours ago, Aruquae said:

I agree, lantern is great as a CC ability when built with range. Not sure about damage because I never build for high strength, but the heat scaling looks decent. 
Tribute is probably the only tweak Titania needs. That and being able to use pendulum narta in her Archwing mode.

Titania doesn't even need ability range, to be honest. I run my Titania with neutral ability range (100%).

Lantern has a massive 20m base radius, which means each Lantern'd enemy covers a spherical area 40m across. Since you can have up to four enemies Lantern'd at once, that's an absolutely insane 160m of coverage with forced taunt. Normal usage is to create a square pattern though, so 80m to a side.

Spellbind is affected by range, but with a 5m base range and base cost of 25 energy (which will inevitably be lowered because you'll have at least Streamline on her), it's easy enough to just cast it a couple times to cover every enemy you need covered. That being said, you don't use Spellbind on enemies (Lantern is more effective for that). Due to that, you'll only ever use self-cast, which doesn't care about ability range.

Tribute and Razorwing are both unaffected by ability range. Tribute is actually unaffected by power stats period, so... yea.