Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant verify market account warmarketman cant recieve message error. What do I do

RaZeRbAbY

Question

Cant verify market account warmarketman cant recieve message error. What do I do? I keeps giving the same error. Field is always fille with the correct sequence but aays warmarketman cant receive any messages?

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

the Inbox of the Account is full. you'll just have to wait for it to be cleaned up some in the future. i'm sure lots of People are sending it PM's all Day every Day.

Okay thnx. Ill do a support ticket while the wait is in effect for the inbox to be cleared.

Just now, RaZeRbAbY said:

Okay thnx. Ill do a support ticket while the wait is in effect for the inbox to be cleared.

hopefully to the right place, with Warframe Market - and not Warframe Support, since Digital Extremes isn't involved.

36 minutes ago, RONI39 said:

Same here i waited long time to receive some notification from market man but nothing 

Bro, read the response literally above your post.

Warmarketman and application are not longer supported. Use the WWW and instructions given there. There is literally a link that gets you into compose message to the right bot window. All you have to do is paste the Code and press send, it is not a rocket science.

• Like 1