Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Feb 12 - 17, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, February 15th for Prime Time #380! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on February 14th at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a special Valentenno Drop Campaign for watching our official community streams! Discover your true Valentenno and how you'll celebrate Star Days together with this drop campaign. 

PTDropsFeb12.png

Twitch Drop: 

• Drop 1: Random Noggle - the character you get is your Valentenno!
  • Drop 2: Random Captura Scene - where you will spend your day together!
  • Drop 3: Random "Food" Item - a treat for and your Valentenno to share! 

While we usually share what is possible to earn in these grab bags, we're keeping it a secret for this campaign as part of the Star Days fun.

Claim Time: 30 Minutes (Drop 1), 60 Minutes (Drop 2), and 90 Minutes (Drop 3)

NOTE: We slightly reduced the Claim Time for Drops this week to let Tenno get all three Drops in one Prime Time stream since this is a special campaign. These community stream campaigns are not usually designed this way, so we'll revert back to the intended 45 / 90 / 120 minute claim time next week. 

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Tibetansun to continue the fun and share with their community.

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

WF_WeekendTwitchDrops_WeekOfFeb12.png

vamp6x6x6x (English)
Friday, February 16th from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/vamp6x6x6x
Drop: Domestik Mood Drone

xxVampixx07 (Spanish)
Saturday, February 17th from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/xxVampixx07
Drop: Medjay Predasite Floof

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 13

• [DE]Taylor changed the title to Community Stream Schedule: Feb 12 - 17, 2024
18 minutes ago, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

🤞My Velentenno's a lady Frame/Grineer 💕.

I swear to god if it's Vor though 😰.

They come to this date, though they know they are not pure. Tenno use their romance, but they are mere pretenders. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the flirt.

Edited by -Menagerie-
removed uneeded part of quote
  • Like 5

39 minutes ago, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

Ok I gotta admit that kind of a cute/cool idea for the drops.

🤞My Velentenno's a lady Frame/Grineer 💕.

I swear to god if it's Vor though 😰.

I just wanted to quote some nice text by Vor but there are more than 1:

"Hmm...Tenno...Gar ahgre moh'ne." - "Hmm... Tenno... You are mine."
"I see the Lotus has tried to wake you... pity she's too late!" You're MY prize now, Tenno."
"My decrepit heart is pounding! This one is stronger than the rest. Lock the area down! This Tenno is mine!"
"Tenno, are you afraid? You cannot hide from these old eyes. I've marked you. You will return to me."
"Soon the worm will be in your spine and I will control this Warframe of yours... I will purge your doting mother and bring you home."
"This part of your journey is over, Tenno. I admire you for your struggle, but now... heheh... I am part of you."
"Vor has a tendency to play with his prey. Do not let yourself become distracted by this tactic."
"We believe Vor has the ability to teleport. You will need to watch your back."
"Gar rus chu'nas, kle'ahn krikun." - "You will join us, one way or another."
"Fre'arun kon klos!"- "Play with this!"
"Klos rus rurt!" - "This will hurt!"
"Klos kne reaar garr ounah kal hut!" - "This one has your name on it!"
Even as my flesh hardens, a wall of bone awaits my joining."

Imagine it as "romance". There is even some voices in the wiki. Well, I'm laughing & crying.

Good luck tenno!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, quxier said:

I just wanted to quote some nice text by Vor but there are more than 1:

Imagine it as "romance". There is even some voices in the wiki. Well, I'm laughing & crying.

Good luck tenno!

🥲🤮 I'm only crying lul. 

I'll be sure to come back to this thread to share what I got 🐲👍.

The Prime Time stuff is always golden, always at a reliable time and great.

These event drops though... windows are short and unforgiving, and the times are all over the place. I truly appreciate the free drops, but trying to follow this schedule has not been fun. I try my best to keep up, but the inconsistent times and RL happenings make me miss many by 10-15.

I'm glad this week is a little bit later though, 1 hr at mid-day is rough.

My Twitch drops aren't working. My Warframe and Twitch accounts are acting like they're not connected properly or something, and I can't figure out how to fix it. I've already claimed the 30 minute drop, it just won't appear in my game. What the heck am I supposed to do here?

And no, logging out and back into the game does NOT do anything, already tried that.

Edit: Not talking about giveaways and stuff, I'm talking about the Twitch drops that are based on watching a certain amount of the stream. They're not being delivered.

Edited by Lightwalker4865
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lightwalker4865 said:

My Twitch drops aren't working. My Warframe and Twitch accounts are acting like they're not connected properly or something, and I can't figure out how to fix it. I've already claimed the 30 minute drop, it just won't appear in my game. What the heck am I supposed to do here?

And no, logging out and back into the game does NOT do anything, already tried that.

Edit: Not talking about giveaways and stuff, I'm talking about the Twitch drops that are based on watching a certain amount of the stream. They're not being delivered.

I looked up what to do if they aren't appearing in my inbox, and it says to unlink the relink the Warframe and Twitch accounts, but I can't, because it's refusing to unlink. What TF am I supposed to do? This is starting to get frustrating considering I've been dealing with this for almost 30 minutes now. I'd like some actual help.

5 minutes ago, Lightwalker4865 said:

I looked up what to do if they aren't appearing in my inbox, and it says to unlink the relink the Warframe and Twitch accounts, but I can't, because it's refusing to unlink. What TF am I supposed to do? This is starting to get frustrating considering I've been dealing with this for almost 30 minutes now. I'd like some actual help.

Well if Twitch drops are just permanently broken for me, then they're useless as far as I'm concerned. The only fix I hadn't already tried, unlinking then relinking the accounts, doesn't even work because it refuses to even try unlinking in the first place. I've pushed unlink at least 30 times, causing new iterations of that tab to open only for it to STILL say unlink as an option. I CAN'T unlink it so I can't fix Twitch drops, at all. Thanks a lot for that, nothing I can do to fix something that wasn't even my fault.

• Like 1

Um....Hooooold on

My Valentenno is Angst with a date location at Ventkids Clubhouse sharing aged claret of Denas.

Dafuq are we doing there ? No mention of the kids too......is that really fine wine  in our glass ????

Edited by Tarn_Lochaber

ok, so this is the second consecutive week that drops have failed me, I got none of the drops from PrimeTime, no confirmation that I was making time towards the drops, now I double-checked and not one drop is in my inventory. I was looking forward to having a few more items to decorate with, so I'm quite disappointed that it's not working and I'd like to know what's happening. My account is properly linked and set up, so it's not that.

Edited by PersephoneMayhem
Specifying drop source