Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are exalted melee weapons even worth using?

31 minutes ago, (NSW)RELLGAMESOOOBAD said:

Exalted blade for excal is perfect 

Exalted Blade? Perfect? I mean sure it’s better off than some, but that’s not saying much. 
You have any counterpoints as to why it’s perfect?

il y a 4 minutes, Aruquae a dit :

Exalted Blade? Perfect? I mean sure it’s better off than some, but that’s not saying much. 
You have any counterpoints as to why it’s perfect?

It can do insane DMG with good missing good DPS and give. Great cc

2 minutes ago, (NSW)RELLGAMESOOOBAD said:

It can do insane DMG with good missing good DPS and give. Great cc

Understandable, with those points you’re completely right. I barely used Excalibur (a week total in my life?) but Thorham pointed out how strong it can be. I’ll take both of your words for it. 
I should try Excalibur more, see what this sword slashing dopamine spree is all about. 

As a Valkyr main, I don't know who's running more. Me running around the map like a chicken trying to scratch an enemy with my chicken talons, just to watch them die from a mate who's not even close to them, or DE running away from balancing my chicken talons with regular melee weapons. I see why it's called hysteria. It's an easy fix, just rename her, Chicken Prime :shocked::smile:

9 hours ago, CrownOfShadows said:

The surging augment for Excal is your friend there. If you want combo with Baruuk use slide attacks not the waves.

The issue is they don't share the same combo counter like they used to. I used to use Surging Slash. Esp when Gas was good.

It also used to gain full multiplier instead of 25% which is still a damage loss from old 4x which was fairly easy to maintain. He currently has one skill that doesn't care about combo meter and one skill that does. It's kinda scuffed and not worth a mod slot IMO. Rather make him more durable or improve blind.

Edited by Xzorn

They can work but honestly normal melee weapons will just get stronger and stronger. And they are cost free and aren't bound to a certain warframe. And [DE]ncent is still stubborn about Exalted melee for whatever reason as if they are OP or anything. That's not the case anymore since the introduction of Acolyte mods at least 5 years ago.

Edited by Marvelous_A

Well they fixed the gladiator set bug now, so to me there is no reason to run Baruuk anymore, since Kullervo is just a straight upgrade anyway. Well it was fun while it lasted and now I don't have to work with the negative combo duration jank, which is honestly refreshing. Now I wait for a Kullervo skin.