Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Design Council: Cross-Save Issues

Due to recent issues with crossave and forums, the console design council are having various issues on/off accessing forums, me included. 

I'm making this post per support instructions and asking that my PC account via cross save, be allowed design council access per support. 

(support chat) 

After reaching out to support, about 1 month ago, today I was given a reply.

Apologies for the delay in responding to your request, we are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of tickets. Thank you so much for your request and your patience with us!

With cross save, you are now using your Cross Platform Save Account (PC) meaning you are now exclusively accessing your PC forum account. Unfortunately, you can no longer access your secondary accounts forum history.

We can only suggest that you make a thread in the forums to request access to the design council forum again.

Regards. Let us know if you have follow-ups on this matter.

this answer was conflicting to what's occurring, so inquired further as I have access to both still randomly.  but its back and forth, and that I merged xbox to pc not pc to xbox as it sounded in the reply. 

I was met with this answer.

All Cross Platform Save Accounts are PC accounts regardless of which platform was chosen as the Primary Account. Choosing a Primary Account only affects the progress that will be used by the CPS Account.

In regards to having access to your secondary account's forums, it is likely due to a caching issue with the website. Please try logging out of the game, our website and our forums then close all your browser windows and re-open it, clear your cache/history, and then log back in.

If you have any feedback on cross save, kindly make a post on our Warframe Cross-Platform Save Feedback sub-forum to make our developers aware of it. For the design council, you can also post it on the same sub-forum and mention that you lost access due to linking your accounts.

Posting literally on my xbox forums account (design council active) after nuking my browser as requested, it didn't change a thing.

So, this is a warframe website issue, not browser related issue that I can tell? The way this is being handled on the forums is not matching with instructions, and what support said ,and it's causing a lot of problems.

Personally, I run a Mega thread, and various forums follows linked to my xbox account. Per the cross save instructions, I was led to believe selecting the xbox as primary should have merged them with the xbox info overlapping, but that's not the case.

this is a fair warning if you've also made such support tickets, for same reasons, or are thinking of merging /cross save 

I still have access to ingame council chat on all accounts after merg.

anyways....

I dont know what possible fixes can occur by de (or when) but I can throw some possible suggestions.

1: actually, merge the console /pc to be the same on forums?

2: copy & paste console forums account permissions to the now primary pc forums account -to allow me access to dc subforum and my old threads & posts?

3: Grant access DC subforum to my now merged and primary(?) pc forums account 

whatever happens, or if I need to confirm my pc account for such permissions /access please let me know, but accounts are linked, so I'd assume DE/staff/mods can see what accounts are linked to verify what needs to be done? 

Best regards and hopeful for a speedy solution 

~Mako

• Like 4