Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee duplicate+ shattering impact

Amethyst.Soul

Question

I've been wondering if melee duplicate would allow shattering impact to strip more effectively, since it doubles melee hits. primarily on sarpa possibly stripping 60 in one burst?

I don't have a max duplicate yet so asking the community for help!?

(Only curious because some things can be stripped by shattering impact that status/ablitys can not) 

2 answers to this question

Duplicate definitely seems to help Shattering Impact on Sarpa.   Without it, I couldn't strip a SP Corrupted Lancer Eximus in under 19 bursts in five tests.  (Once it was 20, probably because of inaccuracy.  In theory, it should be the same number of bursts every time.)  With just a rank 0 duplicate and ~76% crit, so only about a 19% of a Dupe proc, it ranged from 15 to 17 bursts.

I'd be even more comfortable seeing a test involving a R5 Duplicate just to verify that it's scaling as it should.  But that's pretty solid evidence on its own.

11 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Duplicate definitely seems to help Shattering Impact on Sarpa.   Without it, I couldn't strip a SP Corrupted Lancer Eximus in under 19 bursts in five tests.  (Once it was 20, probably because of inaccuracy.  In theory, it should be the same number of bursts every time.)  With just a rank 0 duplicate and ~76% crit, so only about a 19% of a Dupe proc, it ranged from 15 to 17 bursts.

I'd be even more comfortable seeing a test involving a R5 Duplicate just to verify that it's scaling as it should.  But that's pretty solid evidence on its own.

the most expensive armor strip tool in the game!