Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voruna idea: exalted wolfs or rework

(XBOX)Spiderwick3666

I think it would be interesting if when volruna activated a held button ability a ghost wolf with their body having the same texture of her invisibility would spawn based on which power you chose. I would act as a normal kubrow but cannot leave past 75mm from her. The Dogs she summons will all be different.

4th wolf has a ton of health but they take 10% of the damage voruna would of taken.

3rd wolf would give health for any enemies hit and energy for any enemies killed by the wolf.

2nd wolf would deal a random status effect to enemies in an area of effect.

1st wolf would slow enemies that are near them allowing for volruna to get to them quicker.

These wolves will give the normal effect (like the speed boost and heavy attack stuff) to nearby teammates and upon allies leaving the range of the wolf, the effect will stay for 15 seconds allowing for voruna to give her team buffs as long as she keeps her wolves alive and her team stays by them. All of the wolves take companion mods and I'm not sure if they would each have there own mod menu or if the dogs would all have different ones. all of the wolf abilities stay the same except from the 4th wolfs ability they will just give over shield because giving your team free revives would be busted so it should only apply to you.

The challenge will be keeping your doggos alive because they have a 120 sec cooldown if they die. I found it odd how the wolves had full on designs but only their head showed and I wanted voruna to have a more pack leader vibe but I'm not sure how to balance this that well and help would be appreciated. 👍

Edited by (XBOX)Spiderwick3666
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, (XBOX)Spiderwick3666 said:

a wolf would spawn

when I first heard about Voruna before they announced any of the abilities players were theorizing what they wanted her to be and most people wanted yet another enrage hack and slash frame, I thought back then she should summon wolves!

augment that summons wolves gets more vote

-checks lore- 

Um, so there's a teeny bit of an issue there...

It'd be interesting to see her abilities at least manifest more wolf-like animations, like her hold passives sort of briefly show which wolf it is before disappearing back into the standard orbiting skull or her first ability giving her the outline of that wolf or even her fourth briefly showing Voruna as a larger wolf before dropping to her stance or when she attacks with it. 

As for actual wolf pets though, I'm more on the fence about given how terrible most ally AI is these days.  I do agree though that for a wolf-themed frame, her kit doesn't really feel like it.