The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[WARFRAME CRITIQUE] NYX : Changing Mind Control -> Control, A Consistent Version of Mind Control, Telekinesis, Focusing Less on Enemy Attacks

FoxFX

The following critique and suggestions are taken from a PC-player.

Warframe: Prime Vault - Nyx Prime Pack - Epic Games Store

THE CORE PROBLEM WITH NYX

Nyx's abilities rely heavily on the offensive capabilities of her enemies.

With Mind Control, with all the damage and ammo you invest, we cannot rely much on the consistency of the AI. Also, the damage a mind-controlled target can deal in general pales in comparison to the effective HP enemies have as Nyx is put in higher level content.

With Absorb, enemies would be either dish out insignificant amount of damage to warrant a stationary burst counter attack.

Psychic Bolt can be buggy at times, however it is understandable to have a homing defense strip to have a capacity.

Chaos feels empty as a crowd control ability, and confusion might cause some defense missions to take more time as enemies could wander too far.

A PROPOSED SOLUTION FOR NYX

There are multiple ways to design Nyx's theme of using enemies in some way not limited to using their attacks

The concept and theme of psychic powers have a much broader applications and capabilities that Nyx could exploit not limited to just controlling enemy minds.

For what I have to suggest: Only Nyx's 1st ability Mind Control can changed drastically into something new. There is a way to keep the other 3 abilities IF they are tweaked around in what they potentially do.

PASSIVE: An offensive and defensive passive *OPTIONAL*

Spoiler

OPTIONAL SUGGESTION:

• Nyx's passive becomes "Headshots from Nyx causes the enemy to blast an AOE stunning enemies within XX m for X seconds" (Cooldown X seconds per activation)

REASON

• The current passive has enemies that target Nyx be less accurate, limitations being that there are a majority of other attacks that do not care about this particular one
  • There technically has not been a Warframe passive that involves headshots, and seeing Nyx's theme as a psychic-based Warframe this passive is a major possibliity

ABILITY 1 {NEW} : CONTROL -> Using a enemy's body as an attack through telekinesis

Spoiler

OHPvhFg.gif

SUGGESTION (CONTROL):

• Nyx targets an enemy trapping them in a psionic ball of energy to use as a battering slam of telekinetic prowess (One-hand cast)
    • The ball of energy traps and ragdolls the enemy inside
      • It then starts slamming down every second to the ground causing staggering Blast damage to itself and enemies within XX m
    • Base damage of Control is set based on X% of the enemy's Max Health
    • Each hit (even to the trapped enemy inside) increases the slam damage by 50% it's current damage per enemy hit
    • Control seeks out the closed enemy to attack
    • Nyx can hold down the ability to teleport the ball to the reticle's pointed location as a form of telekinesis
      • Doing so produces an instant slam
    • Duration increases the amount of slams Control does
    • Range increases the range of Control's slam radius
    • Strength will have not effect on Control's damage
    • Nyx can target Eximus units, BUT the amount of available slam charges is cut by half
    • Targeting enemies under a confused state cuts the cost of Control by half

AUGMENT SUGGESTION (NULL CONTROL):

• Targeting an Eximus grants Nyx a temporary damage reduction bonus

ALTERNATE AUGMENT SUGGESTION (PYROKINESIS):

• The ball of energy trapping the enemy is engulfed in flames causing 100% Heat proc

REASON

• The whole purpose of Mind Control was to make a enemy into a distracting target capable of dealing some damage to foes
    • There are many major factors that hinders how effective the ability serves this purpose
      • Enemy damage cannot scale up to part well with their high-scaling health as you take Nyx into higher levels
      • Not every enemy is the same through their AI and their intended tactics. Some are more defensive taking over and some aren't designed well enough to deal the damage desired
      • Investing ammunition into the controlled target is technically better used to take out enemies even now
  • This suggested ability grants a more in-themed psychic ability through telekinesis
    • can handle multiple enemies at once with some low crowd control with stagger
    • Offers a slight disadvantage with target Eximus but makes an Augment which could reward the use of targeting an Eximus

ABILITY 1 {OPTIONAL} : MIND CONTROL -> Turns the controlled target into a "Discuised Nyx Specter"

Spoiler

SUGGESTION (MIND CONTROL):

• Mind Control envelops the target with psychic energy disguising it as a Nyx Specter (think of a more powerful variant of how Chaos has Nyx illusions)
    • This Specter of Mind Control cannot move
    • This Specter of Mind Control fires every X.X per second dealing damage that is based on the controlled target's level
    • This Specter of Mind Control deals IPS damage and maintains damage invulnerability (though all damage absorbed will be dealt to the enemy upon the ability's end)
    • Nyx can reposition the target using the 1st ability by holding down
    • The Specter of Mind Control gains any Eximus ability the controlled target has
    • The Specter of Mind Controls gains additional damage based on any attack received from the enemy but the bonus is diminished over time

AUGMENT SUGGESTION (PYROKINESIS):

• The Mind Control target's attacks has a chance to ignite enemies hit by XX%

AUGMENT SUGGESTION (MIND FREAK):

• Causes the Specter of Mind Control to lower its fire rate, but damage gained from receiving attacks no longer diminishes over time

REASON

• Enemy AI is highly unreliable with many of them prone to seek cover to defend themselves when they are an invulnerable slave to Nyx
    • Pooling and investing damage through attacking the target becomes not worth it due to this
    • There are also a large variety of enemies some too inconsistent in distracting or fighting enemies
  • With this variant as a specter, the attacks are more consistent and guaranteed not just for offensive but for defensive purposes

ABILITY 2 : PSYCHIC BOLTS -> Can remain as is, but check below for an alternative 2nd and 3rd Ability option

ABILITY 3 : CHAOS -> Handing wandering enemies and changing the Augment

Spoiler

SUGGESTION (CHAOS) -> IMMOBILIZE ALL AFFECTED ENEMIES:

• Add new effect to Chaos immobilizing all enemies affected by Chaos for the duration of the debuff preventing them from moving from their exact spot

AUGMENT SUGGESTION *NEW* (RECKLESS CHAOS) -> PILFERING EFFECT:

• Enemies first hit by Chaos have a XX% chance to drop an item from their drop table under confusion.
    • Enemies that had their item already dropped from Reckless Chaos cannot have their item dropped again

REASON

• Current Chaos feels empty as a long-ranged extended Radiation proc without the Damage Bonus effect to it (Which is unecessary since Enemy Health scales much further than the damag they deal)
  • Furthermore: Chaos can be re-activated which questions the purpose of Chaos's current Augment Chaos Sphere
  • Making Chaos immobilize enemies prevents the affected enemies from wandering around making using Nyx in defense-based missions and missions where you NEED to take out enemies more viable
  • The suggestion for Nyx's pilfering-type augment is more thematic that Nyx cast's an illusion on her enemies forcing them to drop their valuables once
    • This inadvertedly gives Nyx an Augment that is more team-supported

ABILITY 4 : ABSORB -> Granting Mobility AND adding a new thing Nyx can absorb: The minds of her enemies

Spoiler

jV7XCT8.png
SUGGESTION (ABSORB) -> ADD EFFECTS FLIGHT AND MIND DRAIN GIMMICK:

• Add effect to allow Nyx to have free horizontal and vertical flight mobility with an increase 50% Speed boost
  • Each enemy within XX m from Absorb has their own mind drained through Nyx's Absorb
    • Each mind drained causes the enemy to receive double Headshot Damage for XX seconds
    • Each drained enemy adds +XX% of the Weapon Bonus Damage provided from Absorb
    • Each drained enemy reconds XX% of their Health added to Absorb's final blast damage (will not drain same enemy's mind a second time)
  • Increase the base Weapon Damage Duration to 16-seconds

CAN KEEP ASSIMILATE AS IS

AUGMENT SUGGESTION (SINGULARITY) -> AMMO STEALING & JAMMING EFFECT:

• With this Augment, Absorb robs enemy ammunnition granting to Nyx as Omni Ammo
  • Jamms each enemy's stolen ammo for X seconds

REASON

• Mobility is important in this game, and having the base ability of Absorb stationary is one of the major reasons people prefer Assimilate over it's base form
  • Nyx will mostly work with allies that will kill enemies too wasting the investment with the damage absorbtion gimmick of Absorb
  • The "mind-drain" gimmick is to offer another reason to have base Absorb be mobile in that it allows Nyx to rack up points for both her Absorb blast and the weapon buff
    • This can cut off the time it would take for Nyx to make a reasonable use off Absorb's damage but also for Absorb's weapon buff
  • Increasing the duration of the Weapon damage buff to make it more convenient compared to the base 8-second duration it has.
    • 8-seconds base is too low of a personal weapon buff compared to other Warframes that can buff damage not just to themselves but also to their allies for even a cheaper cost (Rhino's Roar as a prime example)

OPTIONAL SUGGESTION: CHAOS GAINS THE DEFENSE REDUCTION BUT NEW 2ND ABILITY: PSY-BLADE

Spoiler
tNFzOpN.png
YhJzlSo.gif

OPTIONAL SUGGESTION FOR 2ND ABILITY: PSY-BLADE
  • Nyx collects psychic energy in one hand forming an energy blade to slice down enemies with a defense-piercing attack
    • Damage can be True Damage ignoring defenses
    • Could also execute enemies with a low-health threshold
    • Damage of Psi-Blade can eb affected by Absorb's Weapon Damage buff and Chaos can allow Bonus Damage as well
    • AUGMENT: Causes the paralysis effect from the wave to remain
    • OPTIONAL AUGMENT IDEA: Psi-Blade becomes Electrokinesis Causing the blade to stun enemeis with 100% Electric Proc

OPTIONAL SUGGESTION FOR CHAOS 3RD WITH PSY-BLADE

• Nyx's Chaos now causes enemiesunder it to also loose their defenses Armor/Shield while under Chaos

FINAL NOTES

The concept of a psychic-themed Warframe has a huge variety of applications to consider: telekinesis, electro/pyro kinesis, mind draining capabilities, and more.

Nyx's reliance on enemy attacks to make best use of her abilities is not as effective as other Warframes that can do the same; As shown in the suggestions there are other ways to design Nyx "using her enemies."

QUESTIONS FOR READERS

1. Do you feel that Nyx should truly have the ability to Mind Control more than one enemy, or do you feel that might be a bit too much having an invulnerable army of enemies?
  2. What are your thoughts on giving Nyx the ability to use telekinesis to use an enemy's body as a weapon over using a mind controlled AI?
  3. Do you find the capacity of Psychic Bolt hindering ?
  4. Have you witnessed issues where Psychic Bolt won't hit a target you desire or the effect of the armor drain suddentl canceling out?
  5. Would you like Nyx to have the ability to forge a Psychic Blade as an attack?
  6. Do you worry about Chaos affected enemies wandering off too much in Defense-type missions?
  7. Do you want base Absorb to be more mobile?
  8. Do you want Absorb to focus more on the burst-damage aspect or the weapon buff aspect?
  9. Would you prefer Absorb have some gimmick to drain enemy minds feeding into either/both Absorb's burst damage or Weapon Damage?
  10. Do you feel Absorb's weapon damage duration is too short?
Edited by FoxFX
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FoxFX said:

OPTIONAL SUGGESTION: CHAOS GAINS THE DEFENSE REDUCTION BUT NEW 2ND ABILITY: PSY-BLADE

Reveal hidden contents
tNFzOpN.png
YhJzlSo.gif

OPTIONAL SUGGESTION FOR 2ND ABILITY: PSY-BLADE
  • Nyx collects psychic energy in one hand forming an energy blade to slice down enemies with a defense-piercing attack
    • Damage can be True Damage ignoring defenses
    • Could also execute enemies with a low-health threshold
    • Damage of Psi-Blade can eb affected by Absorb's Weapon Damage buff and Chaos can allow Bonus Damage as well
    • AUGMENT: Causes the paralysis effect from the wave to remain
    • OPTIONAL AUGMENT IDEA: Psi-Blade becomes Electrokinesis Causing the blade to stun enemeis with 100% Electric Proc

OPTIONAL SUGGESTION FOR CHAOS 3RD WITH PSY-BLADE

• Nyx's Chaos now causes enemiesunder it to also loose their defenses Armor/Shield while under Chaos

You had me sold the moment you mentioned Psy-blade, similar to X-COM (I LOVE templars to death, as you can porb tell by my nickname), So big tumbs up for this rework idea you have!

However, I'd prob change this Rework around a little, if I were doing such, if you are interested to hear, I'll be happy to put it down, as long you permit me to do so, as I'll be making my own topic about this but oby I will credit you heavily 

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

However, I'd prob change this Rework around a little, if I were doing such, if you are interested to hear, I'll be happy to put it down, as long you permit me to do so, as I'll be making my own topic about this but oby I will credit you heavily 

You are free to try.

I prefer Mind Control to stay in case she ever gets reworked. Multiple controlled units yes but as long as the damage stacking mechanics remain the same (augment “Twin Minds” for two units or something). No more than 3 though, and the ability to refresh MC should be a thing IMO.
 Psychic bolts should not have a target cap, instead affecting a large cone in front of her (though I enjoy the bolt animations).
 Absorb should not rely on raw damage but on number of targets “affected” by it, yes. And I like the idea of draining enemy minds to give power to Nyx, and yes for absorb improved mobility as well. I personally would prefer if Absorb would drain enemies to empower her own abilities, but between burst damage and weapon buffing, weapons sound more interesting (and less prone to nerf, since Nukesorb has already been nerfed once [though it was an exploit]).
 Chaos can be underwhelming, but a slight buff might make it much more interesting. Example: enemies affected by Chaos receive a factional damage increase for every other nearby enemy, and it persists for a few seconds after their deaths, or it could uniquely count as three different status effects, making really good for CO build which would go very well with her controller/debuffer role.

As for telekinesis: it can be fun, but would ultimately clash with Mag, as she already uses her magnetic powers to grasp, crush and throw her enemies around. Nyx also seems much more inclined towards influencing her enemies rather than actually using telekinesis. Her 1st convinces the enemy to switch sides, her 2nd causes them to fight carelessly, her 3rd confuses them, and her 4th provokes them. There isn’t too much that alludes to her using telekinesis other than Absorb recast, which happens for a very very short while and is an energy explosion, which seems way way less controlled and refined than picking them up and then doing something else like throwing them around or crashing them into another enemy etc. Not a deal breaker, but it really does not sound like her thing (for me at least).

3 hours ago, Venefik said:

I prefer Mind Control to stay in case she ever gets reworked. Multiple controlled units yes but as long as the damage stacking mechanics remain the same (augment “Twin Minds” for two units or something). No more than 3 though, and the ability to refresh MC should be a thing IMO.

IF there were a possibility to keep Mind Control, there is one possible, but stretchy solution to have one single Mind Control target that would not be a useless one.

MIND CONTROL TARGETS ARE "DISGUISED" AS NYX

• Mind Control would envelop the target with energy disguising the victim to look like Nyx
    • The "Disguised Nyx" would take a portion of the Enemy's Health stat as damage shooting a nearby enemy each 0.5-seconds
    • Mind Control no longer has a 4-second window to empower it, but now has any instance of damage absorbed store it as bonus damage to it's attack
    • However, the bonus gained will diminish over time
  • [MIND FREAK AUGMENT]: Has a chance for attacks from controlled target to register as Head shot damage

I did not bring this one up because I felt this idea would either be seen as out-of-themed or unnecessary.

On 2024-02-29 at 3:01 PM, Venefik said:

As for telekinesis: it can be fun, but would ultimately clash with Mag, as she already uses her magnetic powers to grasp, crush and throw her enemies around. Nyx also seems much more inclined towards influencing her enemies rather than actually using telekinesis.

Well for Mag, her kit concentrates on Shield disruptions, collecting enemies in one place through Magnetize and Pull.

In the description of Psychic Bolt, Nyx uses telekinesis to guide the Psychic Bolts.
UF9bVDJ.png

While not to the same degree, it should be possible for Nyx to use telekinesis on other things. The whole concept of Nyx is that she is the psychic-themed Warframe.

Real Armchair developer moment here.... Tho i agree that Nyx is largely a mess overall. The last rework was Reb's work and was widely criticized at the time for doing next to nothing to help her core issues. despite that those changes remain and i feel like DE genuinely think she is in a good place.

with that stated,

Mind Control: i would love if you could hold cast to fling around a mind controlled enemy, move the worthless AI to where its needed while doing damage on the way.. i dont know if totally removing the mind control aspect is ideal way to go. changing the AI of mind controlled enemies to act like enemies do when they are charmed by a malleted Resonator (blindly following and shooting at all times) would help MCed enemies deal damage.. overall both suggestions are nice.. turning any enemy into a controllable projectile or a stationary constantly firing turret would be a improvement.. could even combine them so you can move said turret, hold down to release control, tap when you already have a controlled enemy to fling them to where you are pointing sort of thing...

Psychic Bolts: i personally would like it if bolts would jump to a new target when the current dies... maybe a new augment or just new base function.. so many frames have AOE full armor stripping that a limited one just feels like a waste of a slot most of the time.. being able to chain between armor stripped targets would still not be as good as those AOEs but would be an improvement from needing to spam it.

Chaos: i love the augment suggestion, tho frames rarely get 2 augments for abilities. it is thematically fitting and useful tho, so i cannot disapprove of it.

Absorb: why cant she move? stalker can, kinda a long time coming to have her able to move while in Absorb.. her aug that lets her use weapons normally while active would still be beneficial if she could move while absorbing normally. i also wanna +1 building absorb charge on proximity to enemies in addition to being hit, as too often enemies just dont do much if any damage to her despite absorb supposedly being a strong provoke... so ya, give her the stalker treatment and let her move, and let her build charge based on proximity to enemies. this would benefit both her Absorb augments as singularity is kinda pointless atm, too weak to effectively gather enemies and doesnt benefit the damage of Absorb.. having absorb mobile and able to gain damage based on proximity would allow Singularity to have benefit over her other augment as you could move around, gathering enemies together while also building damage. overall i like.

so overall i like, tho it is a rather extensive rework. in experience extensive reworks are effecitvely unlikely to happen without being almost the focus of half a update.. we usually only ever get one major rework at a time after all. Nyx is definitely in the top 3 of frames that need a major rework, along with Caliban, Inaros imo. So hopefully some day they are willing to look at her again... but tbh i am not putting much hope into it given what happened last time.

14 hours ago, FoxFX said:

Well for Mag, her kit concentrates on Shield disruptions, collecting enemies in one place through Magnetize and Pull.

In the description of Psychic Bolt, Nyx uses telekinesis to guide the Psychic Bolts.
UF9bVDJ.png

While not to the same degree, it should be possible for Nyx to use telekinesis on other things. The whole concept of Nyx is that she is the psychic-themed Warframe.

That description is a reminiscent of the original ability, back when it used to deal damage (hence ""force"" bolts and the need to 'adjust' them using telekinesis). The "Hits strip some enemy defenses" was just added after the ability changed from damage to debuff. The description didn't change because neither did the visual effect, or name, or most functionalities (other than the effect on the enemies). Inducing the enemy into fighting poorly and therefore reduce the effectiveness of their defensive gear makes more sense than telekinesis here, specially if we consider that the effect is a timed debuff (what happens when it expires? does Nyx use her telekinesis again to give the enemies all their gear back? etc).

7 hours ago, Hypertion said:

The last rework was Reb's work and was widely criticized at the time for doing next to nothing to help her core issues. despite that those changes remain and i feel like DE genuinely think she is in a good place

Didn't that come from a comment in a thread? I remember seeing it like a week prior to the patch that brought the Nyx buffs. I remember the teleport being compared to Wuclone's, the Psychic Bolts staggering being requested as something to give a little impact and as a tribute to the old PB, Mind Control getting an innate 500% damage bonus and a buff to duration, Assimilate rolls and one or two more things that I don't remember right now. Then, they added these stuffs to the nerf to Absorb's nuke "build"[exploit] and that was the buff round. I even tried to look the thread up again because I wanted to compare the buff round to their suggestion as I noticed how very similar they were, but ended up forgetting about it. I might be wrong of course, but I'm pretty sure I really saw that one comment that probably inspired the buff round.
 I did appreciate the buffs and them for listening to feedback, the issue is just that they decided to listen to one of the most useless suggestions ever. Like, status and control immunity for the MC target would probably be as simple as giving it an innate 500% damage bonus, except status and control immunity would be really helpful to allow them to deliver their damage once you stack them to 12k%+, whereas 500% is useless because either A) you can get a much higher multiplier or B) you don't really use MC or it's multiplier. And status and control immunity are suggested almost in every Nyx thread that talks about Mind Control and improvements for it. The stagger does indeed give it a feel, but is hardly relevant as most enemies who can get staggered can also get stunned by casting or recasting chaos, except chaos affects an entire very large zone, while bolts affect a miserable 6 targets. The MC teleport solved a problem (enemies would be left behind when on the go and become useless) but created another (melee range and mid range enemies are only viable if you follow them around like a pet; otherwise they attempt to get into combat just to be teleported back over and over again). The Assimilate buff to allow Nyx to roll is the one kinda good thing that came out of the buff rounds. And even then; look at it the right way and you can also see a problem: Assimilate is much more used in comparison to base Absorb. But it was still buffed in detriment of the neglected Absorb, which needed and still needs much more attention than it's augment.

Hello! First of all, sorry for my poor English. Secondly, yes, I know that it is "armchair game developer moment™️", but I don't really care.
I have some my own thoughts on this topic:

1 ability - Mind Control 
In my opinion it must be the same as it is now, but:
- affect multiple targets (AoE in some zone near the main target), scales with Strength (quantity of targets) and Range.
- affected targets (puppets) are not immortal, but they gains armor buff scale with Strength.
- puppets are buffing Nyx (giving damage resistance? or bullet avoidance like Nyx current passive) and debuffing enemies (reducing their accuracy), if Nyx or enemies staying close to puppets. 

2 ability - Psychic Bolts
I think it needs to be removed. I feel like Nyx second ability must be replaced by Wisp second ability, but it is impossible. I don't know what to do about it so let us just skip this one😅 

3 ability - Chaos
1) We are adding armor strip here. That's all, folks😀
OR
2) Hard for our fps variant: additionally creates stationary spectral agro-generating copies of Nyx, 1 copy for 5(?) affected enemies. The damage dealt to copies are reflects to the nearby enemies. 

4 ability - Absorb (Reflect basically)
- After activation Nyx becoming immortal agro-generator, and creates absorbing reflecting orb around her. Nyx can fly in all directions in this state, but can't use weapons. The orb is reflecting all bullets and projectiles back to the enemies increasing their (bullets) damage with Strength affected multiplier, that is also stacks with amount of reflected damage (the longer you are sitting in the orb - the more damage you are dealing). After deactivation the orb rapidly increases it's range (reflecting all bullets to their owners), staggers all enemies around and disappears. 
- After deactivation of Absorb Reflect the Mind Controlled puppets (old and newly created) are gaining huge damage and speed buff based on total reflected damage. Buff scales with Duration.
- If we are taking the 2 version of Chaos (with spectral Nyx copies), after deactivation of Absorb all copies explodes with radiation.
- No increasing of mana consumption for damage reflected.
- Reflected damage saves original damage type.
- In my imagination Nyx must fly with Hildryn ult animation, but whatever.

So that is it. What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-03-05 at 5:36 PM, Farcikle said:

Hello! First of all, sorry for my poor English. Secondly, yes, I know that it is "armchair game developer moment™️", but I don't really care.
I have some my own thoughts on this topic:

1 ability - Mind Control 
In my opinion it must be the same as it is now, but:
- affect multiple targets (AoE in some zone near the main target), scales with Strength (quantity of targets) and Range.
- affected targets (puppets) are not immortal, but they gains armor buff scale with Strength.
- puppets are buffing Nyx (giving damage resistance? or bullet avoidance like Nyx current passive) and debuffing enemies (reducing their accuracy), if Nyx or enemies staying close to puppets. 

2 ability - Psychic Bolts
I think it needs to be removed. I feel like Nyx second ability must be replaced by Wisp second ability, but it is impossible. I don't know what to do about it so let us just skip this one😅 

3 ability - Chaos
1) We are adding armor strip here. That's all, folks😀
OR
2) Hard for our fps variant: additionally creates stationary spectral agro-generating copies of Nyx, 1 copy for 5(?) affected enemies. The damage dealt to copies are reflects to the nearby enemies. 

4 ability - Absorb (Reflect basically)
- After activation Nyx becoming immortal agro-generator, and creates absorbing reflecting orb around her. Nyx can fly in all directions in this state, but can't use weapons. The orb is reflecting all bullets and projectiles back to the enemies increasing their (bullets) damage with Strength affected multiplier, that is also stacks with amount of reflected damage (the longer you are sitting in the orb - the more damage you are dealing). After deactivation the orb rapidly increases it's range (reflecting all bullets to their owners), staggers all enemies around and disappears. 
- After deactivation of Absorb Reflect the Mind Controlled puppets (old and newly created) are gaining huge damage and speed buff based on total reflected damage. Buff scales with Duration.
- If we are taking the 2 version of Chaos (with spectral Nyx copies), after deactivation of Absorb all copies explodes with radiation.
- No increasing of mana consumption for damage reflected.
- Reflected damage saves original damage type.
- In my imagination Nyx must fly with Hildryn ult animation, but whatever.

So that is it. What do you think?

Having Mind Control allow controlling multiple targets would be a more broken version of Revenant's 1st ability.

People already will cling to Psychic Bolts so it is extremely unlikely that ability would change, but having the Psychic Blade idea as a replacement might be a manageable alternative

• 4 months later...