Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you cast Molt (saryn 2) while in Titania razorwing form?

7bigpete

Question

Just trying to make a fast titania and using an ability gives me a speed boost. Not too familiar with all the subsumes if anyone got any ideas besides molt let me know! 

6 answers to this question

i actually use this build! i find it personally a lot better than razorwing blitz because you can finetune it to the exact speed that you want (meaning it wont end up being much too fast to fly through tiles efficiently with) and with regenerative molt, it also gives you quite a good survivability method. 

Well, if you just want speed then you can use Infested mobility (you may need to unlock it first if you are not using Helminth too much - just check wiki). It speeds up frame for much more time and it's affected via strength

14 hours ago, quxier said:

Well, if you just want speed then you can use Infested mobility (you may need to unlock it first if you are not using Helminth too much - just check wiki). It speeds up frame for much more time and it's affected via strength

that sounds solid,

but I've found [razorwing blitz] https://overframe.gg/items/arsenal/111/razorwing-blitz/ 
Muuuuch better, with pillage as a subsume for dual purpose armour strip and shield rebuilding/ shield gating, very endgame viable & mobility speed god(ess).

The speed with a few casts in her ultimate is actually unbearable, you have to swap to aiming/ non-sprint to not constantly bash into walls instantly. 
Super good for covering open world areas, legit faster than archwing ! not to mention Gauss/ Volt. 

4 hours ago, helioth137 said:
18 hours ago, quxier said:

that sounds solid,

but I've found [razorwing blitz] https://overframe.gg/items/arsenal/111/razorwing-blitz/ 
Muuuuch better, with pillage as a subsume for dual purpose armour strip and shield rebuilding/ shield gating, very endgame viable & mobility speed god(ess).

It's only about speed.