Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New war quest

The new war quest needs to be a quest that a player can quit. It needs to be a quotable quest so that players who weren’t strong enough to complete the quest the first time can come back later and start again.

it is a skill based quest not a strength quest most of the porblems people have with it are the parts were they get the gear from the quest and cant even mod it so there is next to no need to have leveled gear that brings big a big plus to the quest

but i still would say splitting it up in the different parts of the quest could help makeing it better but i dont think anything of it will realy change

I'm just not starting the quest, I don't think I'd have any trouble with it just the risk of losing my account is too high a gamble.

Then you get people saying it's so easy don't worry and if you can't beat and you can no longer play the game anymore those same people say "ohh well you were warned before you started."

Yeah after being told it was really easy and not to worry about it.

Edited by JammaJonesPC

How do you "lose" your account?

The quest is made in such a way that your stats and equipment literally don't matter, because everything you use in the quest, was given to you BY the quest, so getting "stuck" is impossible.

Just keep trying until you get the hang of it. They even let you restart any given point as many times as you need.