Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOB Whispers in the Walls: Update 35.1: Hotfix #8

MOB Whispers in the Walls: Update 35.1: Hotfix #8

While we are calling this a hotfix, it is actually a small CERT* update. Depending on your Automatic App Update preferences, you may need to manually update the app.

Launcher Change: We added a popup on the launcher page last Hotfix that redirects players to the App Store when a new version of Warframe is available. You should now see this message for today’s Hotfix and when any new Update or Hotfix is available: “New Version: A new version is available, please visit the App Store to update.”

*Learn more about what this means in our Warframe Lexicon for Updates.

Changes:

• Removed the ability to download logs by tapping the screen with four fingers at once.
    • Some players holding their device with a “claw” grip reported accidentally pulling up game logs when they didn’t intend to.
    • Players can still access & save error logs by going to Options, Account, “Send Error Logs” or tapping the top center of the screen anywhere in the game.

Fixes:

• Fixes to prevent an audio related crash.
  • Fixed being unable to exit the Friends screen after navigating the “Offline Friends” list.

Stay updated on the known iOS issues that we are investigating in the Warframe iOS Launch Build post.

• Like 5

Il y a 5 heures, ReaperQuite a dit :

Still can’t complete the sacrifice mission on mobile tho

That's not really their concern, they plan to patch that in a century, I don't know, the game isn't even released on mobile, why do that...

4 hours ago, Levy455 said:

That's not really their concern, they plan to patch that in a century, I don't know, the game isn't even released on mobile, why do that...

It is released for iOS Thts mobile idiot 

I want to report a bug my brother ran into the other day. We were hoping an update might fix it but it didnt so here i am, he has been trying to take a MR test and hes taken it several times now but once he finishes it he doesnt get any rewards and dont rank up aswell. Im not sure if yall were aware of this but hopefully youll see this and maybe fix it soon because hes been stuck on his current MR for about 3 days now

Device overheating and lag spikes. Why release it on anything else than iPhone 15 Pro and iPad Pro with latest chips if you can’t offer confortable Warframe experience on these devices. Also a lot of bugs, for example, sometimes your character keeps auto attacking even when there is no enemy. There is also no chat button when you are inside the mission (for me at least). Also, it would be nice to customize more the UI, for example, change movement joystick location, size. Also, it would be nice to have a possibility to make buttons even bigger. Bigger screens bigger buttons.

The sacrifice is still unfinishable, controls are still bugged, mod loadout screen is still bugged, you still can’t customize your orbiter and so on….

Is this an Owlcat game at release or something?

34 minutes ago, wtrmlnjuc said:

Will M+KB support come to the iPad version anytime soon, seeing as gamepads are already supported? 

+1 for this feature, gamepad is nice and all but i dont like being loadout limited with it at times because joysticks and claw aiming

No puedo ingresar al juego desde mi iPhone, se que hoy había actualización, es por eso? Mi cuenta originalmente es de pc pero la uso en el iPhone ahora, ingreso por iOS pero me tira error al iniciar sesión, a alguien más le pasa? Leí que en PC estaba pasando algo parecido

2 hours ago, Albion_WF said:

Can’t login in my account. “Login failed. Check your info” 

ios mobile

The new update are on hold for mobile version, until then mobile player are not able to access the game. But you can login at other platforms using the joined account 

45 минут назад, Inquisitxr сказал:

Новое обновление приостановлено для мобильной версии, до тех пор мобильный игрок не сможет получить доступ к игре. Но вы можете войти на другие платформы, используя присоединиванную учетную запись

iOS платформу закроют?

Когда ждать возможность играть..

5 hours ago, Albion_WF said:

Can’t login in my account. “Login failed. Check your info” 

ios mobile

same here, uninstalled and re-installed and still not able to login

The new update is unavailable at this stage for us. The developers are working hard to get it through hopefully by the weekend. 

we all know apple takes a long time with updates if you have enabled cross play you cannot login until the update. 

something something grass touch