Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DRIFTER Offshoots

WakeUpNdBreakUp

So I had a crazy idea what if you could reproduce the drifter with different species... for example, tenno reproduces with an infested and now you have a drifter infested offshoot. So it would be half drifter half infested. I also was thinking what if you made new abilities to go with this new drifter offshoot instead of zeniruk, vazarin, ect. it would be a different ability and infested related... just a thought; I want to see if anyone thinks this is pretty cool. 

Im mainly talking abt the different schools we could get you know? I changed tenno to drifter I forgot tenn are kids haha.

Edited by WakeUpNdBreakUp

On 2024-03-13 at 10:48 PM, WakeUpNdBreakUp said:

tenno reproduces with an infested

OP’s barely disguised fetish 

In all seriousness… I think we would get Warframe breeding before we get Drifter breeding. 
Hmmm, I wonder what happens when you breed a werewolf with a dragon…

Edit: Ohhhh I see what you mean. It would be cool if we got an infested school. Be one with the hive mind, if only briefly.

Also you should change “Tenno” to “Drifter” if anything… make it less sus than it already is

Edit: Thank you fellow Tenno for changing it to drifter. Apologies for dialing the awkwardness to a 10

Edited by Aruquae

15 hours ago, WakeUpNdBreakUp said:

tenno reproduces with an infested

All Tenno are canonically children...

Tumblr, DeviantArt, A03...all places that would welcome this idea.  Here?  I guess we'll see...

15 hours ago, WakeUpNdBreakUp said:

now you have a tenno infested offshoot. So it would be half tenno half infested.

That's unfortunately not how reproduction works.  You don't get centaurs when a human tries to breed with a horse.

• Like 1

Infested doesn't 'breed' anyway. It merges. The charger is a grineer that's been infested. The leaper is a corpus that's been infested. And the infested certainly didn't breed with ospreys, moas, or cephalon Jordas.

• Like 2

On 2024-03-14 at 2:48 AM, WakeUpNdBreakUp said:

tenno reproduces with an infested and now you have a drifter infested offshoot. So it would be half drifter half infested.

What Is Wrong With You Season 4 GIF by The Office

you may just wanna leave that kinda stuff on R34, DeviantArt or wherever the hell you came from.. time and a place, you know?