13 hours ago, ElitePrime7 said:

Same here, “Failed to login, check your info”

I thought I got hacked! 
need anew error message:

“you logged in successfully but are not allowed to play at this time”

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Goose95 said:

I just want to farm 🫡

I Need to mine and fish for a couple days or more just to unlock the main storyline. Oh wait, that’s why I haven’t been playing WF for three years…..

Edited by MajFauxPas
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're actively in conversation with our partners to try and sort out a solution. I don't have a perfect ETA for you, but we're doing what we can to get it out to you before the weekend.

Looks like it is an Apple problem so we can’t do anything yet. Hopefully we get to play the game soon because we’re really excited for the update too. Aaaaaaand possibly a compensation?? Hmm? 😁 THANKS DE!

16 minutes ago, MajFauxPas said:

I Need to mine and fish for a couple days or more just to unlock the main storyline. Oh wait, that’s why I haven’t been playing WF for three years…..

Misinformation. 

i created and connected a pc account just to use trading system on mobile  now i cant even log in, i have never played on pc or any other platform, can i remove my pc account somehow? i wanna play the game now.

you guys cant even fix quest bugs since the mobile release(1month) i dont think this problem is gonna be solved any time soon and im probably not gonna wait for that long to play.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, this has happened. For every iOS player, we hope to experience the new version of the game as soon as possible and hope that the official can update the progress in a timely manner. We are very concerned about it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MajFauxPas said:

So if your account is linked to other platforms, and one platform you are linked to has not certified the patch for release (Apple, Google, Microsoft, Sony) you will not be able to play at all unless you play on a new account on a certified build on a different platform, or do some dark magic account unlink voodoo which may or may not destroy progress. Am I right?

It doesn’t matter to me, iOS is the only platform I can play on currently, so switching is useless, but wow, Apple dropped the ball! And account linking not so good for those without PC (which is always certified and releases first)

Yup, pretty sucky. Also sorry to tell you, this will likely happen again in the future. The PC updates always come out because there is no cert process, DE can push an update that bricks your PC and there's no one to stop them. Other than the monumental backlash. The consoles' cert process pretty much checks that the update doesn't do that or any other really bad stuff, before allowing it to go ahead.

Apple on the other hand is notorious in the industry for rejecting updates due to unclear and seemingly arbitrary reasons. Which is likely what happened here.

It sucks because we won’t be able to claim the free stuff. Btw I was on rj about to get a lich when the notification popped up on my phone, got to the room, bro didn’t spawn in. The notification said don’t leave your mission so I stayed till it said it was over and immediately closed the app. All that work for nothin🤣

vor 5 Stunden schrieb -BDSM-ExhaustedIRL:

i created and connected a pc account just to use trading system on mobile  now i cant even log in, i have never played on pc or any other platform, can i remove my pc account somehow? i wanna play the game now.

you guys cant even fix quest bugs since the mobile release(1month) i dont think this problem is gonna be solved any time soon and im probably not gonna wait for that long to play.

Yes, also only did the account linking for trading purposes. I don’t even own a pc. This is really frustrating. Hope they get it fixed fast, since I absolutely love this game. And now with the holidays coming up I’d actually have some extra time to spend…bad timing.

I wish DE will take all the time they need for the update. But I don’t have a pc and playing mobile is my only option I hope they would give us more time for the anniversary weapons/skins/etc and some compensation reward would be welcomed. I was hoping to do night wave as much as possible but now I can’t 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, AvohkahTamer said:

For clarification, if someone with Cross-Save enabled (with PC account primary) plays on iOS while this is disconnected, and earns rewards, what will happen when Cross-Save is turned back on?
Will rewards gained on iOS be lost / overwritten with what's on the primary PC account, or will it merge any item changes between both platforms?

Doesn’t matter because you can’t login.

I think we should have an exact time.Where from mobile game is really a good choice to eliminate time.What we need to worry about more than those is when he will fix it.I hope there can be an exact time.

26 минут назад, jermsmortonkc сказал:

lol I feel the same way, friendo

I would be calmer, but Volt and Helios were just produced in my forge((( it’s hard to sit still(

• Like 1