Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Now all abilities can not control eximus except for Silence

After update I find that all abilities that can ever control eximus ,such as Rhino'4,Loki'4,Mag's strengthening 3 and 4,now they are invalid.Eximus suddenly completely lost control and become cancer of missions. I hope it is just a bug.

20 minutes ago, Galacticdynamic said:

After update I find that all abilities that can ever control eximus ,such as Rhino'4,Loki'4,Mag's strengthening 3 and 4,now they are invalid.Eximus suddenly completely lost control and become cancer of missions.

Interesting.  Stomp and Mag's augmented 3 and 4 CC aren't working through Overguard in the Sim.  Loki's 4 didn't disarm through Overguard before, so that's not a surprise.  Breach Surge also doesn't look like its blinding them anymore.  There are bunch more to test, although I did notice that Mag's augmented 2 can still disarm them.

26 minutes ago, Galacticdynamic said:

I hope it is just a bug.

You can hope.  After all, I can't tell that there were any patch notes about it.  And yet these ability CCs working through Overguard seem very clearly to be the original bugs.

• Like 1

Il y a 15 heures, Tiltskillet a dit :

Interesting.  Stomp and Mag's augmented 3 and 4 CC aren't working through Overguard in the Sim.  Loki's 4 didn't disarm through Overguard before, so that's not a surprise.  Breach Surge also doesn't look like its blinding them anymore.  There are bunch more to test, although I did notice that Mag's augmented 2 can still disarm them.

You can hope.  After all, I can't tell that there were any patch notes about it.  And yet these ability CCs working through Overguard seem very clearly to be the original bugs.

Finally they did something to put some more consistency.

As a reminder, your thread about CC abilities working through Overguard was posted on March 29, 2023 - almost one year ago !

It's a thread anniversary gift ! 😆

Completely agree with this one, eximus units indeed becaus way stronger, very noticebale in solo sanctum anatomica bounties/netracell

(No i did not run SP, regular.)

Edited by striller

6 hours ago, AegidiusF said:

Finally they did something to put some more consistency.

As a reminder, your thread about CC abilities working through Overguard was posted on March 29, 2023 - almost one year ago !

It's a thread anniversary gift ! 😆

Haha yeah.  (Chesa Neutralize still works btw! :P )

• Like 1

I thought they had already intended to make eximus units with overguard ignore all CC abilities, no? This just seems like a consistency change to me, one that happens to make the game harder, which I don't think is *that* terrible of an idea.

Temporal Drag is also dead. DE just killing all CC abilities and making Eximus more OP.

I'm not complaining because I kill them fast using incarnons, but Eximus mechanics is a pure garbage and cancer on Warframe brain. Eximus must cease to exist and should be replaced with something like Acolytes.

Shoutout to Limbo mains

EDIT: Eximus' also don't have any lore. They just exist.

Edited by _GoodLuck_