Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Cavia Vendor?

Uan91

In a recent devstream was announced a new vendor for Cavia, selling archon shards, moved from khal to deimos. Is it here now? and if so how do we unlick it? 

2 minutes ago, Uan91 said:

In a recent devstream was announced a new vendor for Cavia, selling archon shards, moved from khal to deimos. Is it here now? and if so how do we unlick it? 

Weekly Archon Shard Offering Moved to Sanctum Anatomica 
Weekly rotating Archon Shard Offerings have been moved out of Chipper’s Store and are now available from Bird3 in the Sanctum Anatomica! The Archon Shard is specifically in their Shiny Treasures offerings.  

The weekly Archon Shard becomes available once you’ve reached Rank 5 with The Cavia Syndicate and can be purchased for 30k Cavia Standing. 

Having them at Chipper meant players had to repeat Break Narmer missions weekly to acquire the Stock needed to purchase them. In an effort to make Archon Shards more accessible and to refresh the gameplay path to acquiring them, they have been moved to the Sanctum Anatomica. With this change, we’ve adjusted some of Chipper’s lines to remove mentions of Archon Shards. This chipper line lives on in our hearts: “Got archon shards if you're interested. Only one previous owner. Ha ha HA!”. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Yes! It is here now, not a new Vendor :) They are at Bird3, under the "Shiny Treasures" option !

I could have looked harder, lol

Thank you Dani!!

35 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Yes! It is here now, not a new Vendor :) They are at Bird3, under the "Shiny Treasures" option !

Can I get my farmed Chipper Stock converted into Cavia Standing (at a rate of 90 stock to 30,000 standing?), or can we get the option to still buy shards with stock?