Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti-Corpus Weapons

Rhiasu

Question

Are there any good weapons in the market that can destroy their shields fast? While my braton have good mods, it's mostly for crit chance+dmg. I read that you get bonus damage by using ice mods but I can't seem to get it for rifles (all of them are for shotguns) or do I have no choice but just keep farming til I get it? I'm currently rank 3 just fyi.

I can somewhat compensate my lack of damage on grineers with headshots but these guys are just annoying with their shields.

10 answers to this question

the impact damage nerf hit some weapons hard losing their bonus vs robotics eg: kraken - which was an amazing anti corpus weapon 

kunai have a slight edge versus shields compared to despair & hikou although magnetic/heat builds change all that 

personally think impact damage should have its +dmg versus robotics back , just so some weapons can be dusted off and used as specialized anti corpus weapons 

I would suggest get the boltor :)

Its a nice wep with puncture dmg (YES puncture not impact)and modded with magnetic its really good vs corpus.

The magnetic dmg is good vs the moas(shield and robotic) and the puncture is very good vs the annoying crewmans(shield and armor)(puncture deals heavy dmg when shield is down because of the armor they still have)

If u can afford a reactor for it you can use it on even high lvl enemies up to 50 (dang new lvl system)

It have a good accuarcy and the most funniest thing is it pinns dead enemies into a wall wich is funny to see :D

Edited by Kenshikodono