Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do I get Archon Shards?

I haven't played in a hot minute really. Idk if shards are an old thing or a semi new thing. Anyway how do you get them as apparently they are good for enhancing warframes and other stuff which could be useful since most of mine are pretty lacking. Do I need to complete certain missions or be a certain level? I'm not that high a level so hopefully not but I've done the story missions. 

You get them from archon hunts, requires you to complete veilbreaker quest to access and you're gonna need to make the archon shard segment to use the system.

There's also shards on netracells and a shard from bird 3

4 minutes ago, C11H22O1 said:

You get them from archon hunts, requires you to complete veilbreaker quest to access and you're gonna need to make the archon shard segment to use the system.

There's also shards on netracells and a shard from bird 3

How do you make the segment then? And I'm not familiar with netracells or bird 3 it all sounds new and complicated tbh

8 minutes ago, OneOmniverse said:

How do you make the segment then? And I'm not familiar with netracells or bird 3 it all sounds new and complicated tbh

You get the segment blueprint from completing the veilbreaker quest, you're gonna have to craft.

Netracells and Bird 3 are from the new ish area on Deimos, you need to complete whispers in the wall quest to access it.

8 hours ago, C11H22O1 said:

You get the segment blueprint from completing the veilbreaker quest, you're gonna have to craft.

Netracells and Bird 3 are from the new ish area on Deimos, you need to complete whispers in the wall quest to access it.

I see I guess. Have my work cut out for me : |

8 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

They are (as of now) an end game reward ,

Its something you do after you have already pushed your gear to its limit.

You need to complete atleast the veilbreaker quest.

I see guess I'll focus on this veilbreaker part first

8 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

When in doubt just google: "stuff warframe" and check english wiki (not your local national wiki those are outdated as f): (where stuff is the name of an item, ability, weapon, mechanic, enemy, npc, etc. you would want to get more info about)

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Archon_Shard

I see I'll check the wiki then