Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heads up: it's Umbra Forma week at Teshin

1 minute ago, OneOmniverse said:

I see where do I find him and how much does it cost? 

Go to the Conclave room in any Relay.  There's a fast-travel option in your menu to make it easier to find the room.  I don't recall exactly how much it costs...maybe 75 Steel Essence or something?

16 minutes ago, UnstarPrime said:

Go to the Conclave room in any Relay.  There's a fast-travel option in your menu to make it easier to find the room.  I don't recall exactly how much it costs...maybe 75 Steel Essence or something?

Ohhh I probably don't have it then cause idk what steel essence even is 😔

57 minutes ago, OneOmniverse said:

Ohhh I probably don't have it then cause idk what steel essence even is 😔

you need to have unlocked steel path, starchart in hard mode basically

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UnstarPrime said:

150 Steel Essence I got mine yesterday. 

34 minutes ago, Kronxito said:

Warframe rule 1: check on Teshin every monday at reset. 

Yep, that's what I do though the first thing I do is check Nightwave Challenges/Offerings then check each tab in the Nav menu for missions and to see if any Invasions have some goodies to grab like forma/Adapters and potatoes along with this week's Hunt and Sortie. 

I head off to Teshin to see what's there grab my Riven Cipher and that week's pick if I want it.

Then I head to Iron Wake to pick up the two Rivens and grab some Kuva.

Then I'd head off to Khal to check his mission and grab the Shard while there, Even though I liked Khal's missions I don't need to go there anymore for obvious reasons no Shard and have enough left over standing to wallpaper a house.

So now I go to Bird and grab the Shard.

Also check the News/Comunity tab to see what's new, especially if it's flashing.

Once you get into a cycle of checking each reset it's great for not forgetting anything.

• Like 1

Should grab it myself, but kinda get a burnt out having to constantly do steel path or sit in a 1-2 hour survival for the essences. Have like 25 on me atm since I haven't done a lot of steel path recently and haven't really made use of any resource boosters i've obtained lately. 

Have like 6 Umbral formas on me right now so I have a decent amount spare since I only use them on prime frames, but doesn't hurt to have more?

Edited by crimsonspartan1

2 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Should grab it myself, but kinda get a burnt out having to constantly do steel path or sit in a 1-2 hour survival for the essences.

For me, I just look over the Steel Path daily missions every day, and if there are any that seem either fun or fast I do them.  Between that and the occasional 10-20 minute Survival I do just for fun, it's been enough to keep me afloat.

1 hour ago, Aruquae said:

Ahhh thank God I have like 20 umbral forma in stock with no other frames to take them. I’m going to save my steel essence for the 30k endo drop

Teach me your ways, i already used the one i got this week

8 minutes ago, UnstarPrime said:

For me, I just look over the Steel Path daily missions every day, and if there are any that seem either fun or fast I do them.  Between that and the occasional 10-20 minute Survival I do just for fun, it's been enough to keep me afloat.

I really should be doing that, but I don't play warframe as much as I used to do aside from weeklies and whenever an update / event comes out, so I haven't bothered to farm as much as I used to do. 

6 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

I guess they've saved up their umbral formas instead of inserting them into a lot of frames, unless they do have a lot of frames fitted with umbral formas, yet still have 20 umbrals sitting around?

1 hour ago, Waeleto said:

Stocking up with events, Nightwave and every other Teshin rotation, then just not finding a purpose for them.

Only put a total of 5 Umbral forma on a frame (yes a single frame) then 2 Umbral forma on like…. 10 other frames?

1 hour ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I guess they've saved up their umbral formas instead of inserting them into a lot of frames, unless they do have a lot of frames fitted with umbral formas, yet still have 20 umbrals sitting around?

Pretty much, I’m a forma nut, not an Umbral forma nut

Edited by Aruquae

23 minutes ago, UnstarPrime said:

Don't be a tease, tell us the story! ^^

Wanted to set a goal and run a full sentient slaying all rounder blah blah blah Garuda Prime 
Anyways, experimenting 20 forma in before realizing I should run a full Umbral build, but instead of adding one I decided “Nah, three for the flex, one is boring.”

I put three in, looked at the great stats… then decided I would forma my already triple Umbral build… and accidentally removed one of those slots. So I put another Umbral forma, but then realized my Umbral intensify wasn’t maxed, but my transient fortitude was. So I forma’d it AGAIN, just so I can run the sweet 232 strength (which doesn’t do anything different then 220 something mind you, I was weird then). After maxing, I then added it back, along with another forma.

After that dilemma, I then realized I can put Umbral forma on her Prime Talons, so I threw two in the mix. Unfortunately I realized I didn’t have enough endo to max the damage one (forget the name). So guess what I did? Yes, I repeated the process. 

So in total… around 7 Umbral forma? Then around 30 normal forma? Topped with an aura forma, stance forma, then more recently, full Tauforged because why not. So… technically 5 Umbral forma on her currently, 3 on the frame build, two on her talons build. Then after she was perfected, I decided to just forma her for no reason :’) Omw to 100k forma

Is it pointless? Yes, definitely. Will that stop me from doing it? 
AHAHAHAHA, No

9 hours ago, Aruquae said:

Wanted to set a goal and run a full sentient slaying all rounder blah blah blah Garuda Prime 
Anyways, experimenting 20 forma in before realizing I should run a full Umbral build, but instead of adding one I decided “Nah, three for the flex, one is boring.”

I put three in, looked at the great stats… then decided I would forma my already triple Umbral build… and accidentally removed one of those slots. So I put another Umbral forma, but then realized my Umbral intensify wasn’t maxed, but my transient fortitude was. So I forma’d it AGAIN, just so I can run the sweet 232 strength (which doesn’t do anything different then 220 something mind you, I was weird then). After maxing, I then added it back, along with another forma.

After that dilemma, I then realized I can put Umbral forma on her Prime Talons, so I threw two in the mix. Unfortunately I realized I didn’t have enough endo to max the damage one (forget the name). So guess what I did? Yes, I repeated the process. 

So in total… around 7 Umbral forma? Then around 30 normal forma? Topped with an aura forma, stance forma, then more recently, full Tauforged because why not. So… technically 5 Umbral forma on her currently, 3 on the frame build, two on her talons build. Then after she was perfected, I decided to just forma her for no reason :’) Omw to 100k forma

Is it pointless? Yes, definitely. Will that stop me from doing it? 
AHAHAHAHA, No

HjxzV.jpg

Umbra amount insane Rlkj4pp.gif  Check.  NMCjl.gif    CJ1Iq.gif

I think the most forma I've done on a frame was just 10 normal forma the reason behind mine is DE bringing out new mods and me updating some builds.

On 2024-04-01 at 5:19 PM, UnstarPrime said:

Rarely you'll find that his weekly Steel Path offerings have an Umbra Forma in them; this is one of those weeks.

It runs on a rotation, 8 weeks I believe. The rotation repeats, so you'll be able to time it to when the next umbra forms shows up.

Not that rare, just have to wait it out.