Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Datamass on our back/hip instead of holding it.

When picking up the datamass in mobile defence/sabotage missions you automatically switch to your secondary weapon limiting you on the weapon switching plus using throwing knives with a datamass looks and feels weird.

Instead of holding it why not put in on our backs or on our side, it least then we will still be able to use our primary weapons, I think this would be better overall.

Please make this a thing.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)NinjaBlade626 said:

to your secondary weapon limiting you on the weapon switching plus using throwing knives with a datamass looks and feels weird.

You can use melee without any hindrance.

Plan accordingly. If you are going to spend 90% of time with something in your hand, have your secondary and melee be your main killing tools.

Only thing I could agree with is the visibility of the fact that we got something in hand and what it is. You can sometimes forget that you got a datamass/archon key or/and seeing which conduit key you are caring you have to tilt your camera. Especially the Armatus pickups are hard to decipher. I picked up Conduit Failsafe and had to drop it on the ground to be able to recognize what that was.

Edited by Zakkhar