Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LoS Fixes for Dante’s Tragedy coming in next Hotfix

[DE]Megan

18 hours ago, MightyMike87 said:

Saddest part about it is it’s killed my enthusasim to play the game at all. Have Played on and off since it launched on console, currently at near Three thousand hours of in game play, numerous prime access bought and it just makes you think “whats the point”. Came back to the game early last year after a long break and up till now had really enjoyed the vast majority of the new content. Im fortunate enough that I can pick up any frame and do whatever content I want at this stage. So here’s the thing, Damage output wise Dante wasn’t even top 10 for me, his overguard at high levels of play meant literally nothing, and when frames like Revenant press 1 button and say “that’s me not dying for the rest of the mission” exist it’s just laughable to nerf Dante so hard. But Dante was just fun, something different and enjoyable to play. Died a good few times using him in long cascade runs, but it was FUN! God knows why when so many other (BETTER) Nuke and survivability frames exist yet Dante wasn’t even allowed a full week before he was dumpstered. 

Won’t be purchasing any new release frame in the future off the back of this, nor any prime access. It’s a total slap in the face to your community when you advertise a product, release a product, take people’s money for the product then go “well actually you know what that’s not what you’re really getting”. Revert or refund.

I wholeheartedly agree on this sentiment. logging in to the game now actually feels like i have a hangover. The slap in the face hit me harder then it should have i know.

• Like 1

I find it crazy that you guys made such a good frame and got lots of people to buy it then within a very short time you decided to nerf the frame and scam us. After coming back to this game for a long time of not playing it i was having fun and actually enjoying this game till i got scammed. Yall rlly killed Dante and nobody wants to play him anymore. Either it gets reverted or i want my money back. Even after the new “hot fix” you guys put out you literally just made him worse. 

never putting money into this game after this horrendous ordeal

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gandalf_White said:

...a floating book which is... more useless than your weapons, an exalted weapon which serves mostly as a status primer and owls which boost status damage. Both owls and noctua itself are meant to be used in conjuction with dark verse and tragedy... Overguard which dies the moment you go to steel path and the regen/s relies on you getting kills, again, meant to be synergised with tragedy..

Paragrimms don't boost status damage, they boost status chance. They DID boost status damage but that was removed in the nerf as well as it's "unintended." 

We've had many PSAs over the past couple of days, so we're closing this thread to direct everyone to the latest updates: 

• Deployed Hotfix today to improve Tragedy's Line of Sight checks (full details in patchnotes
  • Shared plans on how we will be general improvements to Line of Sight checks as a whole in a future update (full details here
  • Shared our plans for a hotfix next week that will address the following (full details here):
    • Adding back and formalizing the Status Damage Vulnerability to Dante's "Pageflight". In other words not just making enemies take more Status procs, but also increasing the damage of their Status
    • Improving the co-op play between Warframes that give their teammates Overguard and Warframes that rely on taking damage.

• Like 1

• [DE]Danielle locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic