Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Fix Dante For Dummies (Balance 101)

Kaiga

Hello there Digital Extremes, developer of the popular online space fashion simulator ninja game WARFRAME 
I'm a guy on the internet with opinions! 

But i have spent a couple thousand hours in this here game and hold da highest ranks in everything there is to do in warframe, and it's kinda given me some ideas about all the stuff that's burning down yer forums right now, eh? I'll make this right for ya.  

There's this magic dude that just got released? Yeah, super strong, everyone loves him, kinda makes sense too 'cause of the big ol' lista stuff ya gotta do to unlock him.

He got some problems. So how do ya fix it? Simple. Ya roll back the nerfs.
But you can also:

1. Reduce the overguard given to teammates by a *lot*. Maybe give him an augment down the road that lets you turn overguard ya give into health for your team, so he can be like that german medic guy from that team fortress game, 'cept a wizard or something i dunno.

2. Cut the range on the status boom thing a bit so you gotta run a range build if you want the nuke. It's still gotta be strong yeah, but now it's balanced out by needing to get off your arzz and jump around while hitting it, makes for more stuff for your team to do, too.

And that's kinda it, really.  Great frame, great visuals, sounds, but he just needs a little TLC without makin' him useless.

Edited by Kaiga
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Greetings, Digital Extremes.

Revert the nerfs!

Sincerely, Everybody.

To Whom It May Concern,

NO.

P.S.

"Everybody"? lol.

• Like 2

Ideally, we would get an adjustment to all abilities/mods that use health and apply "cannot gain overgaurd" to all of them. And revert the LOS change, because it just makes him feel like crap to play. Dealing with LOS isn't fun, and this game isn't hard and we have access to frames that can make it even easier, its about HAVING FUN and dealing with LOS isn't fun turns out.