The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Did You Get Your Toxic Mods?

DHKany

Question

In particular, pathogen rounds and contagious spread. 

I've been farming Oestrus for quite a few days now, to no avail. Is there a place where more electric crawlers spawn from? On Xini I saw 1 on wave 18 but that was about it :/ 

Also been hearing about people getting pathogen rounds in the new tilesets, any pointers? 

Thanks. 

21 answers to this question

Contagious spread is just a pain, there is no where that has lots of electric crawlers.

So far nothing in the codex says they drop Pathogen Rounds, but there are 1 or 2 corpus units that don't have entries yet.  A few people have claimed they have dropped it, but no one has any sort of picture/video proof, and I wouldn't even be remotely surprised if they are confusing it with infected clips which CAN drop from corpus elite crewmen.

Good news is I got 2 contagious spreads while spamming transmute before I finally got my Pathogen :p

It is kind of odd how much their availability varies.  Infected clips is easy to get.  The toxic melee mod isn't all that much harder if you know where to look.  Shotgun is a pain, and pistol is completely unavailable.

I've been looking for Infected clips for the last week and no luck at all. How exactly you get it? I think I just have bad luck cause I've never seen any poison mod drop. Although I haven't tried transmutation 

Elara on Jupiter for Pathogen Rounds - Drops from Anti Moa which spawn like freaking crazy on this map and I'm 2 mods for 2 runs

Apparently Xini on Eris for Contagious Spread, RNG hates me so out of the 4 hours i spend there yesterday I didn't manage a single one :'(

"All toxic mods"

All toxic mods i got came from the void so far.

"I got all toxic mods from the void so far."

Is not the same as

"All toxic mods i got came from the void so for."

Edited by Mechanically-Separated