Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

The idea of changing Dante to please everyone

Dante came out as a good warframe. Very good, there have not been such for a long time.

He has every chance to enter the meta.

Now to the present:
1. Noctua. 2-3-4 leave buff 50%
[And I want to add. When we use 2-3-4, Noctua is invoked in the standard skin. I have a skin for the grimoire, it also stands on Noctua. Is it possible to make Noctua after 2-3-4 be called the same as the skin?]

2. 2-2-4 return as it was, with a limit for allies of 30-50%
Rationale: Dante is an endgame frame. He lacks protection at high levels. In the current reality, you have to use 2-2-4 too often to safely survive at 200 levels

3. Leave 3-2-4 as it is.

4. 3-3-4 Tragedy. Remove the voc. Add from 3-3-4 marks that we can blow up using 3
Justification: HP does not work well in the game. Also, the lion's share of locations are confusing corridors, moreover narrow. You just won't be able to kill enemies with Tragedy, because as long as you use 3 twice, the enemy will run away somewhere. I SUGGEST LEAVING MARKS AND BLOWING UP THE TRAGEDY. Enemies without a mark will not be affected by the tragedy. 3 skills already have a MOOSE check, let's stop at it

@[DE]Pablo@[DE]Megan

That would suit everyone, right? I gave a constructive critique of the LOS, please read it

UPD:
Previously, Dante needed to run, but now he has a penchant for passive gameplay.
Step 1: Find a good place where mobs come
Step 2: Sit and spam 3-3-4 to kill them

And here is a video of how badly LOS works in old locations
https://vk.com/video-146732271_456243803

Edited by cebbolar
  • Like 2

1 минуту назад, God_is_a_Cat_Girl сказал:

Я бы не возражал, если бы Dark Verse помечал врагов как трагичных в дополнение к текущему функционалу Tragedy (не проверять наличие врагов с тегами Dark Verse, статус LoS можно узнать из других источников), но у Птиц? Не-а.

I was wrong. fixed it