Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR30, the decade long journey

Decusatim

So I finally did it; earned enough XP to launch the MR30 test.

wf_mr30test_1_by_decusatim_dh70bh8-pre.j

wf_mr30test_2_by_decusatim_dh70bg5-pre.j

Wooo thanks Lotus!

wf_mr30test_3_by_decusatim_dh70bee-pre.j

Better late than never, wasn't much into farming anyway. Just play the frames and weapons you like 😎

Edited by Decusatim
what is english?
  • Like 2

It’s an amazing achievement, congrats!

ive been playing for 11 years and mostly kept up with mastery (33 atm). I only ever did it just to try more stuff and find more gear I like- but at the end of the day, warframe is about having fun (best done with friends), and using stuff you like is a great way to do that- don’t let anyone make you level MR if you don’t want to.

• Like 2

On 2024-04-07 at 6:10 PM, MagPrime said:

Congrats!

I'm still dragging my feet on increasing my MR.  

No rush! You'll get there : D

On 2024-04-12 at 9:32 AM, voltocitygel said:

It’s an amazing achievement, congrats!

ive been playing for 11 years and mostly kept up with mastery (33 atm). I only ever did it just to try more stuff and find more gear I like- but at the end of the day, warframe is about having fun (best done with friends), and using stuff you like is a great way to do that- don’t let anyone make you level MR if you don’t want to.

yeah I find myself playing for very specific reasons, sometimes it's all about earning syndicate standing and other times I  just want to catch fish on plains, fashionframe or enjoy the mission music of a certain world. Hardcore aiming for MR takes away much of the fun

On 2024-04-13 at 8:56 PM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

The best part about 30 is the riven slots +30 and the application of forma no longer causing you to remove mods (except kuva or tenet). Nice work.

oh yea I just noticed the riven slots, I could finally complete those accumulating headshot challenges...

On 2024-04-19 at 8:47 AM, Decusatim said:

yeah I find myself playing for very specific reasons, sometimes it's all about earning syndicate standing and other times I  just want to catch fish on plains, fashionframe or enjoy the mission music of a certain world. Hardcore aiming for MR takes away much of the fun

Yep, totally agree. Whenever people ask me what they should do next, I usually turn the question around and ask them what sounds fun.

Plus as an added downside, most people who grind MR just for the purpose of increasing it don’t actually use or forget the weapons and warframes they leveled, and as a result miss out on gear they may have liked, because they speed leveled and never used it during the process. 

7 hours ago, voltocitygel said:

don’t actually use or forget the weapons and warframes they leveled, and as a result miss out on gear they may have liked, because they speed leveled and never used it during the process

Well most weapons need +5 forma to be fun. I play SP 80% of the time so all hail the forma...lol. I did the january PoE infested forma event and accumulated 160 forma plus the daily foundries and used every one of them and still need 200 more lol. I agree though. Many missions are getting biring and I enjoy messing around with abilities and lower mastery weapons to see what I can do 

• Like 1

Congratulations! (: 
Thanks for sticking it out for ten years through the highs and lows *bro fist* 

The bonus for hitting True Master is awesome ;O 

Legendary ranks are a bit of a let down by comparison (1 legendary core...) 

On 2024-04-20 at 7:17 PM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Well most weapons need +5 forma to be fun. I play SP 80% of the time so all hail the forma...lol. I did the january PoE infested forma event and accumulated 160 forma plus the daily foundries and used every one of them and still need 200 more lol. I agree though. Many missions are getting biring and I enjoy messing around with abilities and lower mastery weapons to see what I can do 

Yeah, you have to learn to see if the way the weapon works is fun for you before seeing how it works built out, to see if you even want to build it out. But most things can do pretty well with a few forma and some maxed mods.