Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else having trouble farming Argon Crystals today?

Usually spend 30 mins in a team in Void defense mission and get 4-6 argon crystals.  Today, nothing after 2 hours.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Is it a current problem?  Thanks!

I think that's just RNG issues. I got 4 during my Deep Archimedea (somehow) run yesterday, and 4 in the Void Sortie. I think there has been no update since, so I'd rule out a bug in the drop rates.

If you do Mot, Vor has a guaranteed spawn after max 15 minutes, and he very often gives 1 Argon crystal.

Edited by Chewarette
  • Like 1

Typical RNG moment

Just go into a public survival, you’ll end up finding 3-5 within the 10 min mark. Vor drops argon, enemies will drop argon there, and argon materials are lying around. You can also find them in crates

1 hour ago, uhnubuh said:

Usually spend 30 mins in a team in Void defense mission and get 4-6 argon crystals.  Today, nothing after 2 hours.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Is it a current problem?  Thanks!

Make sure youre using a companion with vacuum (maybe you switched because you wanted to level it up) and make sure you collect the argon. Its not something that you get automatically, you have to pick it up to get it. Also any void mission has ez argon, you can just as easily get it in capture or exterminate within 5 minutes.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

*don't get to play too often*

*find out recently that argon crystals "decay"*

TO WHAT END?!

My real time response when seeing the argon crystal decaying in 20 some minutes after I farmed it:

Spoiler

1673038182448320.jpg

Edited by MetalMechabolic

3 hours ago, uhnubuh said:

rng an depending on if someone if played in public had a resource drop chance booster/blessing.
i normally just do a capture or exterminate an destroy all containers an open lockers for when looking for the soon to be gone crystals