Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

-.-

DE, u still have not fix Mod Collection's Scrolling!!!

and, is Spectra's (a laser beam secondary) effective range so near? is it intentionally or...?

anyway, good fixes up until now.

Edited by Schwarzkopf.

• Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.

Why did you do this? Those mods are really hard to get specially the first.

Edited by D3FL3CTOR

Ahhh Lex is one of my favorite side arms, but Aklex? It's supposed to be a long range head splitting machine. I don't know what to say about this. I'm kind of dissapointed to be honest. It's like weilding two sniper rifles. Awesome, but not very effective. Unless it's anime.

Edited by Combustionsquirrel

I agree with the bad move with Quick Thinking and Rage combo, but seriously, is being near invincible balanced?

The problem people had with it was its use in PvP. And Rage is the part that breaks the combo, not Quick Thinking by itself. There was no good reason to crush QT like they did.

Seems like a difficulty raise has been included too, been running survivals e-gate, mimas, couple others, usually both 30 minutes with a decent team isn't out of the question, now you're lucky to hit 15.  E-gate is a perfect example 5 minutes in we're staring at lvl 20s.  Mimas 20 minutes we're staring down 65-70 range.  I like a challenge as much as the next guy but how bout a little break here.  E-gate usually 15 minutes or so before the 20s at which point it really ramps up, mimas haven't seen 60s since 11 came out and now they creep out at the 15 minute mark, even before 11 it was 21-22 mark before those guys came out to play.  Any chance at backing it down a touch?  I'm all putting in challenges but lets be reasonable.

These things aside i do like what i see was released here.  Hunting bow looks tasty....