Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat kicks for really wrong reason

TheSarkY

Question

So i have been in Q&A chat, always trying to help new people but EVERY time i ask if they need help or something along those words i get kicked. That seriously needs to be looked at. Recruiting chat is for recruiting not trying to help new people.

2 answers to this question

So, we here on the forums don't have access to chat logs. We can't see what you wrote, or what kickbot kicked you for. We don't really have a way to verify whether or not you did or didn't say what it was you claim you were kicked for.

What this means is that we can't really say whether the kick was deserved or not. We can certainly speculate on the reason and comment on what you say happened.

If all you said was "Does anyone need any help with anything?" in Q/A chat and you were kicked, then no, I don't think you should have been kicked, and you should probably submit a support ticket to check with a CSR about it. 

If you said something other than the above (or what you claim to have said in your post) and are neglecting to disclose it, then that may be the reason you were kicked from the chat.

No matter the case, we on the forums can't really do much for you if you have a complaint or inquiry about a chat kick/suspension; you'll need to submit a support ticket for that.

• Like 4