Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I fix the colour palette issue?

(XBOX)T00NYBOY

Question

Apparently this was a bug that's been fixed now, but I'm still having issues. While I was playing a game with someone while they were streaming, I luckily managed to glimpse that the colours on my Warframe are how they're supposed to be on everyone's screens but mine. On my screen, my Protovyre accessories are coming out as pink in the energy section even though every other item and "colour section" is copying from the same colour, which is red. The ONLY suggestion I've found online so far is to turn off Legacy Colour Palettes, which are not only off now but have never been on in the first place

6 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Check the setup. Options, System, Enable Legacy Color Palette must be  Off.

Also Accesibility:  Color Blind Cmpensation should also be Off.

Both of those options are already off. Checked them before when I was trying to find an answer online

2 hours ago, (XBOX)T00NYBOY said:

On my screen, my Protovyre accessories are coming out as pink in the energy section even though every other item and "colour section" is copying from the same colour, which is red

Are you sure you are using the same color pallete? Certain reds may present themselves as orangy/pinks. Try other colours.

It may be GPU issue EDIT: Ah, yes. Console.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)T00NYBOY said:

While I was playing a game with someone while they were streaming, I luckily managed to glimpse that the colours on my Warframe are how they're supposed to be on everyone's screens but mine.

You don't know that. Maybe they have it wrong and you have it right.

Edited by Zakkhar

11 hours ago, (XBOX)T00NYBOY said:

On my screen, my Protovyre accessories are coming out as pink in the energy section even though every other item and "colour section" is copying from the same colour, which is red.

That has been mentioned on official streams, it appears to be a console only issue, to be fixed with the next "cert" update from what I remember.

10 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Are you sure you are using the same color pallete? Certain reds may present themselves as orangy/pinks. Try other colours.

It may be GPU issue EDIT: Ah, yes. Console.

You don't know that. Maybe they have it wrong and you have it right.

Definitely not. I haven't changed the colours at all, everything is copied from the same shade of red that my Warframe (Excal) uses using the Copy From Main button. The Energy colours on my Protovyre armour were red (like they're supposed to be) before this recent update, now they're pink after the update. On everyone else's screens however, my armour looks exactly like it used to before the update

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

That has been mentioned on official streams, it appears to be a console only issue, to be fixed with the next "cert" update from what I remember.

That's unfortunate. Cheers. I guess that makes sense since the two people I was playing with were on PC. I expected that it was a bug they'd fix soon, but when I was comically trying to show my friends my pink armour and they told me it was red, I felt like I was crazy telling them it was pink on my screen