Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aggro system

DarkHellvation

Question

8 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, DarkHellvation said:

Ijust wanna ask how does the aggro system works?

Threat level priority.

28 minutes ago, DarkHellvation said:

Who has the highest aggro?

I've heard people say Loki's Decoy and Saryn's Molt. Honourable mentions are Styanax's Rally Point and Octavia's Mallet.

30 minutes ago, DarkHellvation said:

And is it important to know/learn more about aggro?

Not really for general use. You can play around with it when defending objectives (although very few things can pull enemy aggro away from an objective) but it's ultimately not necessary.

9 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

To @DarkHellvation,

Might not work at all but it's called Threat Level.

The highest is Suda's shield drone,

Tenno side, I'd said none really outstand (Rhino's one was OP but was removed) but Ivara's NOISE Arrow is good to go

thank you for the reply.But is threat level/aggro good on this game?In other game i have similar to WF it is very important in order to survive with squishy/glass cannon character.

4 minutes ago, WindShadow970 said:

Threat level priority.

I've heard people say Loki's Decoy and Saryn's Molt. Honourable mentions are Styanax's Rally Point and Octavia's Mallet.

Not really for general use. You can play around with it when defending objectives (although very few things can pull enemy aggro away from an objective) but it's ultimately not necessary.

Thank you.Im very clueless about this even after 100 hours

5 minutes ago, WindShadow970 said:

I've heard people say Loki's Decoy and Saryn's Molt.

Decoy has an elevated threat level; Enemies will prefer shooting it over you if they have line of sight on both (it's not perfectly reliable though).

Molt has equal threat level to the player; Enemies will shoot whichever is closer to them (given that they have LoS of both).

Generally speaking, enemies will shoot whatever is closer when it comes to players / objectives. You can for example distract enemies from an excarvator by standing closer to them than the excarvator.

6 minutes ago, WindShadow970 said:

Does aggro in this game work like in othr game?For example: even if you have the highest threat level can the enemy target the closest player/objective instead of the highest threat level.

4 minutes ago, DarkHellvation said:

In other game i have similar to WF it is very important in order to survive with squishy/glass cannon character.

We do not have that here. Any character can be mdded as squishy or not. Of course some have better base stats and defensive abilities which makes them befier, but in general due to shield gate mechanics you do not need to be. You can survivel as squishy character solo if you are properly modded, keep moving and pay attention. There are certain abilities that redirect the enemy attention, but as a general rule most enemies attack first thing they see that is in range and line of sight but may proritise someone that is actively smacking them.

2 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

We do not have that here. Any character can be mdded as squishy or not. Of course some have better base stats and defensive abilities which makes them befier, but in general due to shield gate mechanics you do not need to be. You can survivel as squishy character solo if you are properly modded, keep moving and pay attention. There are certain abilities that redirect the enemy attention, but as a general rule most enemies attack first thing they see that is in range and line of sight but may proritise someone that is actively smacking them.

Thank you for the response.Also that last part make me laugh a bit