The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your fastest Netracell solo run? Trying to speed up from 9 minutes (titania)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Thorham said:

My build is a convenience build with Helminth's Empower, efficiency cap, no extra energy, some sprint speed and parkour velocity, extra health and shields, etc. Rips through Steel Path, but is a little slower in Netracells.

before i got arcane energize i used to run fleeting expertise and primed continuity, 
i used to run hunter adrenaline and arcane guardian, it was alright, even tankier than the build i have now, but the lack of big crits was a little ... underwhelming when compared to other builds

when you say efficiency cap what exactly do you mean ? 
175% is considered by many to be that, but some people go (in my opinion) overboard with 190% which offers no noticable gains compared to 175, but it does cost more mods over all. 

I didn't think it would be such a massive dps increase to get energize, but it was really worth grinding the gargoyle event for them, in order to be able to run 100% efficiency, archon flow, and pump up strength more! 

Edited by helioth137

13 minutes ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

Revenant. (Stood dead centre on circle and let it all come to me.)

Yes i went cheese. Sue me.

8 min 43 seconds. So 9 min.

What takes time for me is the comp terminals. 

hah, i think that's the exact same time my titania took, in the recording, with a similar strategy (using vazarin + protective dash)

killing enemies with glaive prime + riven + arcane strike and boar prime + riven took more time than hacking terminals.   

5 minutes ago, helioth137 said:

killing enemies with glaive prime + riven + arcane strike and boar prime + riven took more time than hacking terminals.   

Felarx and akarius prime for killing. 

Subsumed Dark verse for necramites (works marvels even when the circle doesnt spawn)

15 hours ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

Felarx and akarius prime for killing. 

Subsumed Dark verse for necramites (works marvels even when the circle doesnt spawn)

great use of new subsume, the range for dark verse is so huge actually :) 
hassle free necramites! 

Felarx is an absolute beast, especially with Kullervo. 

Still haven't been able to make the red crit trinity dream work all too well, but the base version with -crit is sick too (: 

40 minutes ago, helioth137 said:

great use of new subsume, the range for dark verse is so huge actually :) 
hassle free necramites! 

Its decent, i run it on Xaku as well as it gives Xaku i ranged power while the stolen guns take care of everything close by. 

But yea, hassle free necramites where the goal and it worked. Especially when the circles dont spawn. Dark verse is an excellent tool for finding them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

Its decent, i run it on Xaku as well as it gives Xaku i ranged power while the stolen guns take care of everything close by. 

But yea, hassle free necramites where the goal and it worked. Especially when the circles dont spawn. Dark verse is an excellent tool for finding them

that's great :) 

I guess you chose to subsume over his 1 though? 
special build for just that purpose ? 

I actually subsumed xaku to power up my excal before wrathful existed, was worth it, earning him second time round now, kinda forgotten how he even works (if i ever knew :D ) 

22 hours ago, helioth137 said:

before i got arcane energize i used to run fleeting expertise and primed continuity, 

I have that, but I just use Arcane Strike and Arcane Fury. Leads me to think I should take another look at my build. It's pretty old (5+ years).

when you say efficiency cap what exactly do you mean ? 

0.62 energy per second for Exalted Blade.

175% is considered by many to be that, but some people go (in my opinion) overboard with 190% which offers no noticable gains compared to 175, but it does cost more mods over all. 

175% is the cap for most abilities, and it doesn't go higher than that in the stats. For Exalted Blade it's a bit higher, namely 0.62 energy per second. You can get 175% with Fleeting Expertise at rank 4 and Stream Line, but you need Fleeting Expertise at rank 5 to get Exalted Blade at 0.62 energy per second.

I didn't think it would be such a massive dps increase to get energize, but it was really worth grinding the gargoyle event for them, in order to be able to run 100% efficiency, archon flow, and pump up strength more! 

Very interesting.

Edited by Thorham

18 minutes ago, Thorham said:

I have that, but I just use Arcane Strike and Arcane Fury. Leads me to think I should take another look at my build. It's pretty old (5+ years).

0.62 energy per second for Exalted Blade.

175% is the cap for most abilities, and it doesn't go higher than that in the stats. For Exalted Blade it's a bit higher, namely 0.62 energy per second. You can get 175% with Fleeting Expertise at rank 4 and Stream Line, but you need Fleeting Expertise at rank 5 to get Exalted Blade at 0.62 energy per second.

Very interesting.

take a look at furious javelin + wrathful advance subsumed over 1... you won't be disappointed :D 
also, madurai for +50% cast speed +40% strength for 20 secs on switch to operator (double dash the latter)

9 hours ago, helioth137 said:

I guess you chose to subsume over his 1 though? 
special build for just that purpose ? 

1 yes, but mainly because 1 is the only ability spammable in ESO. So most of my subsumes have a consideration for slot 1 because of that. This one just happened to work out

2 hours ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

1 yes, but mainly because 1 is the only ability spammable in ESO. So most of my subsumes have a consideration for slot 1 because of that. This one just happened to work out

useful info :) '

citrine's 1 seems an amazing subsume over a lot of classes 1 if you want to go high in eso & be carefree there! 

(it gives you health + energy orbs, has no target limit within range, inflicts slash proccs)

20 hours ago, helioth137 said:

take a look at furious javelin + wrathful advance subsumed over 1... you won't be disappointed :D 
also, madurai for +50% cast speed +40% strength for 20 secs on switch to operator (double dash the latter)

I'll check it out, thanks👍

• Like 1

With Volt it is not that hard to get under 6 minutes, he's got speed and some damage buffing (the shield mostly) but some of the debuffs you get from the glyphs make him really annoying to play. Knifestep and Voidburst are the banes of his existence. And obviously you need a little help from RNGsus. Here's an example run: f8hovOX.png

You can get similar results with Titania but it is kind awkward to use her Razorwing mode just to get from A to B and then fight on foot because here exalted pistols are just not that good for clearing larger groups. The status immunity from Spellbind helps but obviously you still need to pay attention to how much damage you receive from the glyphs.

By now I prefer to run Rhino because he doesn't care about the glyphs and their debuffs, Iron Skin keeps me safe and can be recasted whenever it breaks. Rhino is typically about 30 to 45 seconds slower, haven't gotten a run with him that was under 6 minutes but it rarely takes more than 7 minutes so I prefer the comfort of Rhino over a run that is barely a minute faster. Requires some investment in to parkour velocity.

vWxRPvr.png

One of the crucial elements of fast runs is ignoring the terminals and heading straight for the third one and finding the Netracell entrance from there. And then you are heavily reliant on RNG because if half the circle is inaccessible and spawns are far away it'll eat an extra minute or two. For the Necramite I bring an Akarius Prime now, the blast radius and homing rockets make it a bit faster to take out the Necramite.

• Like 2

@SirKnumDang that is pretty fast.  How do you know which is the 3rd one?  I usually attempt this, but end up going to a terminal.  You don't hack any of them?  I usually get turned around there without one hack.  So how quickly do you get to the netracell, like a 1:30? 

Well I knew getting to the netracell was the hard part and why can't they fix the circles where 100% is accessible?  It's silly if part of it is out of bounds on a tile that large.

You could try using odomedic to counter health drain.

Edited by Lord_Drod
  • Like 1

Keep your eyes glued to the map, typically it will show two markers on the map at some point and then you go to the one that is not the one that is marked in the level. That will lead you to the final terminal and once you reach the entrance to the room with the final terminal you turn around and start looking for the tower thing that is in the middle of the red circle, typically very close to the last large, multi-entrance room you encounter before the final terminal. 

• Like 2