Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Update 4-14-13) A 2D Warframe Animation! - War Friends - The Grineer (Ep 4)

jedininjaman

Hey all,

If any artists want in on the War Friends project let me know! (NY area?? :O) I could use the help and I have been thinking of some fun ways to manage outside resources that will still be productive.

Get involved!

Also, I am pretty sure that you don't receive clan invites if you are in a clan. (confirm?)

Thanks guys.

Hey all, If any artists want in on the War Friends project let me know! (NY area?? :O) I could use the help and I have been thinking of some fun ways to manage outside resources that will still be productive.Get involved!Also, I am pretty sure that you don't receive clan invites if you are in a clan. (confirm?)Thanks guys.

Not sure how I could help, but would love to add to the project if I can... also, pretty much on the polar end of the country to NY, but THAT'S WHY WE HAVE INTERWEBS.

Might need to re-upload after you fix the spelling mistakes. . .

Also watching them comment about how Rhino is so buff is very surreal

The shorts have a modest, classy appeal to them and I hope you continue

The spelling mistakes are (probably) there for comedic value, as it is imitating how often we accidentally say things such as "spellign" instead of "spelling".

Hey all, If any artists want in on the War Friends project let me know! (NY area?? :O) I could use the help and I have been thinking of some fun ways to manage outside resources that will still be productive. Get involved! Also, I am pretty sure that you don't receive clan invites if you are in a clan. (confirm?) Thanks guys.

I'm down in PA, but same timezone and I'd certainly be interested in helping out. I'm decent at pixel art (in my opinion anyways) and I know a thing or two about animating, but I wouldn't mind helping out with anything really. It's a cool project and I'd definitely like to see it continue.

As for the question, I'm fairly sure clan invites are not sent if the target is in a clan already, it just gives the message that the user is already in a clan and does not send anything to them as far as I'm aware.

Hey tenno,

Met with some new collaborators this evening and revised a Screenplay for Episode 5. We have definitely addressed some long awaited requests so there is a bit to look forward to.

I'll organize some progress updates to share as I develop assets in the coming week.

In the meantime, keep up the good fight.

Spoiler*

"Three's a Crowd, Four's a Team"

Edited by jedininjaman

Well, the lotus talks english, but honestly, if anyone does not see the comical value of the voices, all hope is lost for them. Please keep these voices, they totally make the video.

To ME she speaks English.  My tenno only speaks in waypoints.  When he gets into the mission, he says "Durdurdurdur?" And when the exclamation pops up on his map, he says "Durdurdur!" proceeds in that direction and murders everyone in his way.  He only stops when another Tenno drops a waypoint on something, or when a funny little "X" appears on something, whereupon his pries it open to get everything inside.

Tenno are very simple that way.

Edited by Mailanka