Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva to endo.

Supreme_Admiral_Brenton

Question

SO!

Practically what it says above.
Thinking of turning my hundreds of thousands of kuva into endo through the use of rolling riven mods multiple times and i was wondering if there were any differing factors that contributed to endo cost.

Examples might be, do archgun mods give better returns than companion mods?
Does the MR rank of the mod matter?
Are specific weapons better for turning into platnium?
Is it a flat increase? Percentage? Both?

10 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

But why? Endo is singificantly more common than Kuva.

It is like saying: I want to turn my diamonds into sand.

Because i have way more diamonds im not doing anything with than i have sand i use every day?
Seriously if you dont care for rivens its got 0 use practically (if not literally).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Supreme_Admiral_Brenton said:

Seriously if you dont care for rivens its got 0 use practically (if not literally).

Even if it doesnt have use for you now, it may in the future. At some point endo stops being useful completely and you get it everywhere anyway (loot tables are poluted with it). I currently got about 600k endo and over 300 ayatans sculptures (and over 1k of some of the most common mods as I havent been dissolving anything for ages) with every mod maxed and couple of deranked copies. I never farmed for endo and nowdays only play latest content and weekly stuff.

Kuva can be turned to plat (you can roll other people rivens for them, but it requires a lot of trust)

I wonder if in 6 months or so you gonna make another topic, but this time "Endo to Kuva".

But if you really want to do it, how about trading other players that need the diamonds instead of grinding them yourself to sand.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

On 2024-04-16 at 7:21 PM, Zakkhar said:

Even if it doesnt have use for you now, it may in the future. At some point endo stops being useful completely and you get it everywhere anyway (loot tables are poluted with it). I currently got about 600k endo and over 300 ayatans sculptures (and over 1k of some of the most common mods as I havent been dissolving anything for ages) with every mod maxed and couple of deranked copies. I never farmed for endo and nowdays only play latest content and weekly stuff.

Kuva can be turned to plat (you can roll other people rivens for them, but it requires a lot of trust)

I wonder if in 6 months or so you gonna make another topic, but this time "Endo to Kuva".

But if you really want to do it, how about trading other players that need the diamonds instead of grinding them yourself to sand.

Well considering i now have a million kuva-
and very little endo still... No. i dont think i wont be.

I sell upgraded mods which is very endo heavy.
And lets be honest i know a LOT more players will pay 200p for a max ranked archon or primed mod than will pay 2,000p for a riven.
If i need a riven i just buy one and roll it myself till its got at least somewhat what i want. But rivens are very sweaty and not required anyway for ANY part of the game.
Just when you want to kill an enemy in HALF a shot instead of a single shot which... Ya know doesnt work like that anyway.

• Like 1

I stand corrected, let me rephrase:

1 hour ago, Supreme_Admiral_Brenton said:

Even if it doesnt have use for you now, it may in the future. At some point endo stops being useful completely for 99,99% playerbase and you get it everywhere anyway (loot tables are poluted with it).

1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

I stand corrected, let me rephrase:

Dude just because YOU dont use your endo to make plat doesnt mean LITERALLY everyone else doesnt ether...

There's a reason "how to farm endo" is the magnitude higher than "how to farm kuva"
And i said it before ill say it again.... More people need- and use- endo than kuva... People SPECIFICALLY farm for endo so much more than kuva.
You have 600k endo wow good for you.... Touched grass recently?

• Like 1

Out of curiousity, what do you do with all this plat you make this way? You could just reinvest into ayatan to get endo to get more. Or would  you rather they make an update especialy for you for that milionn kuva you got, you exchange it and then nevevr farm kuva again? One time deal? 

The amount of special snowflakiness is off the charts.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 2