Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Still upset about Dante

I am once again here asking for Dante to be made whole again, saw the new Protea prime access and I've been excited for that release since I came back to the game again and just felt melancholy. When is her nerf coming? Why should I do anything in the game when my progress is meaningless, where I'm punished for doing well and investing my time into the game so when a new frame comes out I have the tools to make use of it. I get it it's hard to admit you're wrong, but LoS sucks. It just does. The game does not handle it well. Give me back the frame I invested my time and money into he was fun and he was fine.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

Lol the only thing thats been on my mind since i saw her release date

It's upsetting because she's already one of my mains, I haven't really managed to play warframe much since this slap in the face, I've made more progress than usual on Helldivers so at least I had something to play. But I want to play Warframe, I want to play my wizard boi and know his fun nuke trigger ability won't be blocked by a table or the air.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

They didn't wait a week to "answer" to community feedback and put LoS on Dante (but they would keep an eye on the feedback).

Since then many weeks have passed with huge feedback and we still have LoS on Dante.

• Like 4