Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Wow congrats that not fun with those bad modifier

Do you think it's a good idea to make things too hard even in groups, all four modifiers!? 10% less every time I use skills, reduce the duration of my skills by up to 75%, completely block transfer and ammo deficit!? Wow you have the strictly severe RNG of our choices. It's not pleasant for everyone, we were not able to complete the mission because of you. We are tired of forcing an unpopular group. Why not modify so that the soloable game is doable!? that of DA/EDA is a huge lack of balance. It's unbelievable. I don't agree with you devs. >:(

especially with the necramech which appears one by one to reduce survival time, it's a really lousy idea. REMOVE NECRAMECH FROM SURVIVAL! Even vampyric Limius too. NOT FUN FOR US!

065j.jpg

Edited by Roswell5151Qc
  • Like 2

Well first of all, why are you running it at max difficulty. You can remove one of them and get 34 research points. Secondly, it was quite easy for my group to do this and really fun. Although the boss at the end is frustratingly bullet-spongey and the fact that the murmur tide or whatever keeps coming constantly pretty much brought my frames down to 30, which is not so fun, especially since i was hosting. Don't make me run game on less than highest settings, please, DE. :o

So in my case for this I picked yareli and all the bad modifiers which gave me one free loadout slot. So I gave her the prisma angstrum incarnon. Let's just say this weapon is pretty strong lol. So what im saying is, you have one freebie to make your choice with right. In your case, you decided to run with all bad modifiers. It's quite audacious of you to come and post how it's too hard when you haven't even tried to maximise your potential by taking advantage of your freebie. You could have picked one frame of your choice or one weapon of your choice or removed the -75% duration. Trust me, if you do this, your group should have zero problems with elite archimedea. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

I choose Qorvex because of skill N°3 is permanent very useful but pillage can remove all their armore, but fractured armor suck 10% per skill used until vulnérable to 100%. Bubonico is incredible i can kill necramech if it appeared one by one. secondary crap but third secondary weapon, i don't have incarnon equiped yet. Fang is not bad but korrudo suck and heat dagger too. I prefer fang than 2 other melee weapon. The rest of modifier is so cruel for me. All 4 make me so weak. In the photo I don't have time to uncheck so I can show you. but have you forgotten that there are vampyric liminus on survival. they drain health and energy -_-

if I tryed to follow you advice, I will try one. if it not work I don't know how to complet mission. all modifier make me too weak -_-

Edited by Roswell5151Qc

30 minutes ago, Roswell5151Qc said:

reduce the duration of my skills by up to 75%,

Just remove this one, unless you gonna run weapon frame (and you could considering you got pretty good weapons, compared to mine - I keep getting Acrid, Twin Rogga and Detron).

• Like 1

Hildryn + Bubonico  and diplos solos this week pretty easy honestly.
maybe subsume gloom for the mirror defense just for the slow since the duration is reduced and resonator wont work as well.
assassination is just going to be extremely tedious.
You could also take off transference distortion and sweep with necramech

54 minutes ago, Roswell5151Qc said:

Why not modify so that the soloable game is doable!? that of DA/EDA is a huge lack of balance. It's unbelievable. I don't agree with you devs. >:(

065j.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
il y a 34 minutes, Mr.Holyroller a dit :

Hildryn + Bubonico et diplos solos cette semaine assez faciles honnêtement.
peut-être intégrer l'obscurité pour la défense miroir juste pour le ralentissement car la durée est réduite et le résonateur ne fonctionnera pas aussi.
l’assassinat va être extrêmement fastidieux.
Vous pouvez également supprimer la distorsion de transfert et balayer avec Necramech

Hildryn!? but at assassination they doesn't have shields that i need for pillage. :/

Edited by Roswell5151Qc

Posted (edited)
il y a 4 minutes, vixenpixel a dit :

Pillage also affects armor. 

Yes. now your advice that you give to me is worked. thanks for your advice. And I complete with 28 pts.

Edited by Roswell5151Qc

1 hour ago, Roswell5151Qc said:

Do you think it's a good idea to make things too hard even in groups, all four modifiers!? 10% less every time I use skills, reduce the duration of my skills by up to 75%, completely block transfer and ammo deficit!? Wow you have the strictly severe RNG of our choices. It's not pleasant for everyone, we were not able to complete the mission because of you. We are tired of forcing an unpopular group. Why not modify so that the soloable game is doable!? that of DA/EDA is a huge lack of balance. It's unbelievable. I don't agree with you devs. >:(

especially with the necramech which appears one by one to reduce survival time, it's a really lousy idea. REMOVE NECRAMECH FROM SURVIVAL! Even vampyric Limius too. NOT FUN FOR US!

So you tried to complete the game mode that's supposed to be difficult. With all the difficulty modifiers on. You failed. And you're angry that it was too difficult.

This post clarifies something. The main issue isn't a 'RNG loadout' or some other 'bad modifiers'. A lot of people just don't want to play difficult content in WF. That's it. And that's ok.

Before people start to point out that "it's not difficult because there are loopholes and you can cheese it". Even with all these loopholes OP struggled and failed. Just as they supposed to in the game mode with a 100% difficulty. And they still didn't enjoy it.

Now let me be clear. DA is far from perfect. Some modifiers are bad. There are ways to trivialize it and I hope, that in the future updates devs will remove all these leeways.

But also, it looks like DE has to give these people a way to get their weekly rewards in an easier way or their FOMO will make them freak out forever.

Edited by NOsPL

yeah, true. I hope future update devs will remove all thoses bad modifier like as is the case with me. And another yes, reduce duration until 75% and blocking my operator is WORSE than other. I wish they remove it.

il y a 5 minutes, NOsPL a dit :

So you tried to complete the game mode that's supposed to be difficult. With all the difficulty modifiers on. You failed. And you're angry that it was too difficult.

This post clarifies something. The main issue isn't a 'RNG loadout' or some other 'bad modifiers'. A lot of people just don't want to play difficult content in WF. That's it. And that's ok.

Before people start to point out that "it's not difficult because there are loopholes and you can cheese it". Even with all these loopholes OP struggled and failed. Just as they supposed to in the game mode with a 100% difficulty. And they still didn't enjoy it.

Now let me be clear. DA is far from perfect. Some modifiers are bad. There are ways to trivialize it and I hope, that in the future updates devs will remove all these leeways.

But also, it looks like DE has to give these people a way to get their weekly rewardsl in an easier way or their FOMO will make them freak out forever.