The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Will Valkyr Live After The Nerf Of Qt+Rage?

Anarties

I just built Valkyr like 2 or 3 days ago and really have not touched the game since then.

I see she cannot regain health at all or do anything to further help her live.

Now with QT+Rage nerfed into uselessness, how can one survive as Valkyr when she is has low shields, armor that does not make up for her average HP, and no health regenerating skill?

Is she even worth playing right now?

Note: I am not complaining, I'm only wondering if I should go back to Saryn or Ember and not play Valkyr.

Valkyr is new and underpowered but solutions for it are being discussed in DC. I advise moving on until she gets a decent buff.

You think they are going to take 3 months to get on it or actually fix this frame quite soon?

I think she needs the most urgent of attention as she is the most busted and probably weakest frame right now.

Edited by Anarties

Given their track record, what do you think? :(

I'm trying to have hope in this company.

Don't make me like...not have any.

*teardrop*

likely the same answer as anything else in warframe...

soon.

Thank you for a useless post.

Edited by Anarties

Very well, thank you.

I'll stay away from Valkyr until then.

It stinks DE killed her.

Well in response to your words of choice she never lived sadly. :(

If it's going to take this long just to get her to a form of viable balance, then I might as well play another frame instead of making myself suffer at the mere though of how this frame could be alot better, but she isn't....

I do think they did do good work though. I simply believe she needs changes and I find it troubling that she might not recieve them for some time...

Edited by Darkmoone1

Valkyr no it is not worth playing her at all until something come up....she sucks majorly...it was a pain to level her to level 30 and she isn't worthy to put forma her....she has 2 V polarities....the supposedly non-caster type <Scott said......liar.

DE keep up the good work, no matter what all the butt-hurt morons say....

What makes me a butthurt moron?

I don't understand.

I simply asked a question.

Then again you're probably the moron that read the thread title and not the OP huh?

There comes a time when you must remove your lips from the &amp;#&#33; of DE and actually have the courage to say,"Hey, something's wrong here".

Go be a blind fanboy somewhere else with you and your pointless assumptions.

Edited by Anarties

Rage + Steel Fiber + Vitality + Focus + Blind Rage

Rank them up as high as possible, use Warcry to buff up you armor even higher, I could reduced the damage taken from level 50+ enemies by a lot.

If you want better survivability, swap your V polarity Aura Mod for Rejuvenation Mod and also add Vigor and Equilibrium Mod.

I usually use Hysteria when I'm in tight situation and try to land as much damage possible and rip line away before duration runs out to negate the damage taken after Hysteria wears off.

But seriously, she needs like all those HIGH RANKING vital mods to stay alive unlike the rest of the Warframes. She needs a buff on Hp and tons of Armor if DE doesn't want to buff the shield to a reasonable amount.

Rage + Equilibrium works ok in a pinch.  You have to spam the S#&$ out of her powers while in Hysteria to regain your health and hope that energy orbs drop but it's not like it's hard to justify firing off Rip Line and Warcry as much as possible.  It's a gimmick that works in defense and survival at least.

If anything Valkyr is doing a really good job of highlighting a big problem with the game's energy and life mechanics.  They're both really clunky and could use a look over.

Edited by TOGSolid

Valkyr will live once she gets the adjustments she needs, and not through the use of a combination of extremely rare mods. No frame should only be viable through the use of a gimmick.

Now, when these tweaks happen is another matter entirely. So focus your feedback on pushing for that. That's what Archwizard and I are doing, as it's the only option available to us.

Edited by Charismo

Valkyr will live once she gets the adjustments she needs, and not through the use of a combination of extremely rare mods. No frame should only be viable through the use of a gimmick.

Now, when these tweaks happen is another matter entirely. So focus your feedback on pushing for that. That's what Archwizard and I are doing, as it's the only option available to us.

I think this is a solid point the DE should be aware of. I'm sure most of us used extremely rare mods just to make Valkyr stay alive at the least. I am currently using a build that only give Valkyr 1 ability. As with 2 additional polarities I still use all slots.

I would say that it would be best just to go in to bleedout now as you would retain all energy and have full health upon being revived...oh wait, except that no one likes someone being such a burden on the team.

• 3 months later...

I know this is an old thread and i apologize for commenting.

Did she see changes or are people just not understanding how to use her i never used her back then but since i have started useing her she has become my favorite frame. Sure she is melee range so your might not be top damage running with a bunch of people that are going to kill things before you get to the enemy but she is great when running solo or with other valkyr's.

All you need is warcry and hystaria. keep up warcry untill your health is low then ult kill everything you get 5% of the damage you deal as health which allows you to regain health faster then rejuvination does. You should be running a melee damage aura on her as well as rage to regen your energy when you take damage. also use blind rage fleeting experteise and narrow minded so you can work on getting max damage and decent duration and cost. I once saw a build where hystaria cost 155 and she only had 150 energy so basically just think about your decisions with her. Get yourself a heavy hitting weapon as it modifies the damage her ult does.

here is the build i use http://goo.gl/sU19jF when warcry is up she has a 90% damage mitigation

Why did you respond to a 4 month old thread?

She has been changed from when she was first introduced, she has some life leech in her ult, as well as a melee weapon modifing damage, both of which were added after her introduction.

I can't say I've seen people complaining about Valkyr's survivability for months.