Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Exclusives

Miru_009

Hello, so i just wanted to ask here real quick if the gauss prime access helmet and protea prime access helmet from both the accescoire bundles will be available in prime resurgence like the rest. If anyone knows pls lemme know i wanna know the answer.

no i mean like those things marked with prime access only

like if they come back in general, because it appears that it says with a * its exclusive, tho anyone i asked simply said yeah t will come back so i just wanted to ask here

like for example the gauss prime floof and blazegard helmet

4 minutes ago, Miru_009 said:

like if they come back in general, because it appears that it says with a * its exclusive, tho anyone i asked simply said yeah t will come back so i just wanted to ask here

Yeah that's what I'm talking about, there was a thread about it before and Megan said they will return but she didn't specify if when they return are they only going to be available in the prime access pack or buyable with regal aya.

14 minutes ago, Miru_009 said:

They will return through Prime Resurgence just like how Mesa Prime's alt helmet has. What the new language says to me is that they are seeing if this tweak can fleece some more players for seeing the word "exclusive" or have a reduced comprehension of English. Their policy hasn't changed at all, but the language used now adds an extra sprinkle of confusion and convolution that unfortunately almost caught you. 

Don't bother buying the accessories if you're willing to wait possible years for Varzia to offer them.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

ah alright, i mean i bought it anyways since i needed plat and getting some extra is nice, im rather disappointed that it will be obtainable because it said exclusive, like with events, but i guess we´ll find out in 1-2 years lol

They will probably be available again, as others have mentioned, DE Megan has addressed this, implying they would be available again through Prime Resurgence. Much like how Mesa's Prime Alt Helmet is available there as well. Probably via Regal Aya. Though the more specific details are unknown. 

Personally I would be weary of buying anything with exclusive and limited, with the express idea that it will never be available again, unless you are a lawyer at a large law firm, that overviews and covers advertising in this context. Just as far as expressed disappointment. Such words are usually designed to incentivise and encourage people to purchase such items now. If there is a larger and greater business incentive for the company to offer them again at some later date, in a slightly different way, whether due to fan/player backlash, fan/player desire or just internal business data, it probably will happen. Unless as mentioned, regulations and enforcements around wording and terms become much more stringent, strong, solid, etc but even then, the likely change would be using such terms like exclusive or limited less, unless the dev/business specifically wants to go after a very specific market. 

It will be back again.

See this post:

Direct quote:

Gauss Prime Accessories feature: 

• Doppline Prime Armor: The signature armor of Gauss Prime’s aesthetic.
  • Altra Prime Syandana: A shining garment befitting the Saint of Altra. 
  • Gauss Prime Blazargaze Helmet*: Style meets aerodynamics.
  • Noggle Statue - Gauss Prime*: A small wobbly statue of Gauss Prime.
  • Gauss Prime Floof*: A cuddly floof of golden thread.
    • Prime Noggles for each Prime Warframe are historically given out via Inbox messages at the end of the year. Since Gauss hates to keep anyone waiting, we’re giving them the spotlight they deserve alongside bonus additions including the adorable Gauss Prime Floof and the aerodynamic Gauss Prime Blazargaze Helmet.
  • 90-Day Resource and Affinity Boosters

*This round of Prime Accessories features bonus items of the Blazargaze Prime Alt Helmet, Gauss Prime Noggle, and Gauss Prime Floof! These items are limited to the Prime Accessories Pack (including the Complete Pack) but will be offered in his future Prime Resurgence rotation.